34.

Sanyu was getting ready for d evening function.

She was not at all ready to face samir again in a same day,  but then how will her dolls stay widout her in d whole party & even her absence will pose a question for people .

She didn't wanted randhir to get embarrassed in front of his business associates & partners juz bcz of her.

She was ready wid her beautiful grey & peach colour silk saari wid boat neck & full sleeved blouse.

Her hairs were curled at d end.
Her face was devoid of any make up except her red cherry lipstick which were making her look beautiful.

Her neck was flaunting her beautiful wedding necklace & a simple gold chain.
Her hands were full of red bangles making her look like a newly wedded bride & a pinch of vermilion made her look ounces beautiful.

Whereas dolls were all ready in der fairy frocks

They were sitting on d bed wid der mobiles in der hands.

Pari was having randhir's phone whereas riya was having sanyu's .

Riya was wearing a dark red colour fairy frock wid a red hair band & pari was looking like an angel wid her beautiful white frock wid d wings along it.

Riya's attire:

Suddenly sanyu's phone buzzed & riya started clapping loudly looking at ankit' s pic on d screen

It was ankit's call.

Riya tried to swipe d mobile screen but still it was ringing.

"Aae" riya placed her mobile on her ear & tried to say hello.
Sanyu was looking at her baby's antic.

"Aae...ma...ma...ma" riya tried to say mama but suddenly d call got received & it was vidz on d call.

"Aee...ma" riya again chipped trying to hold d heavy handset in her tiny hands.

"Hello sanyukta " vidz chipped from oder side.

"Aee..."riya chipped & then looked at d phone.

"Pari beta kaun h .
Phone do mumma ko" sanyu tried to take d phone from riya but she was way too stubborn to leave d phone.