The beginning

Third person POV

Lying in bed he stared at the ceiling, watching as the blades of the fan swirled pulling his thoughts with each motion. Kyungsoo blinked and came back down to earth, he didn't quite know what to do as he waited for Jongin to come back home. Finally sitting up Kyungsoo decided to go for a walk as it was only 12:42 AM as the clock on the wall said.

Sitting down at the door step as he slipped on his shoes Kyungsoo thought about the different routes he could go through, which ones would be less dangerous at this time of night considering he'd be alone as well. Standing up he grabbed his keys and opened the front door, stepping out and closing/locking it behind him. He huffed as the moon was covered by the dark clouds in the sky, gathering himself with a small smile before beginning to walk away from his home.

His hands in his pockets as he sang in his head Kyungsoo decided to take the shortest route that ended up leading back to his house, a small 30 minute walk was all. Letting out a soft sigh as he began drifting into his thoughts from earlier, him and Jongin had fought that day and it didn't exactly end in hugs and kisses. Kyungsoo found a picture of a boy in Jongins phone, but to Kyungsoo' suprise Jongin became really defensive and yelled at him for going through his phone in the first place.

Kyungsoo' thoughts were interrupted as he heard a faint groan not far from him, gulping the salvia that built up quickly in his mouth he took a deep breath before continuing. Turning the corner he couldn't comprehend what he was exactly seeing in front of him, there lying on the floor as a bigger frame hovered. A pink haired boy was being kicked in the stomach as the black haired one yelled about money, thinking quickly to himself whether he wanted to die or go home kyungsoo had to make a decision.

In the end he knew that his conscience wouldn't leave him alone and would make him feel guilty if he left pinkie to die, looking around himself Kyungsoo found a thick piece of wood and gripped it tightly. Slowly creeping up behind the black haired one, he lifted his hands and swung the wood as hard and with all the strength in his body to hit the taller in the back of his head. Closing his eyes tightly once he felt both objects meet kyungsoo was scared to open his eyes for a split second, hearing a body drop to the floor he peeked slowly only to see his small plan worked. Giggling a bit to himself before he realized he now had to figure out what to do with pinkie.

Groaning as he kneeled down to get a better glimpse of the boys face, Kyungsoo blushed to himself at the males sharp facial structure. Biting his lip he gently started lifting him up and wrapping his arm around his shoulders, the bigger frame groaned in pain as he held onto his torso that was surely bruised. Kyungsoo carefully but slowly began making his way back home with pinkie, the bigger one dragging himself along trying to help kyungsoo make it easier to hold him up. The clouds completely covering the moon only caused the little light Kyungsoo had to go away, luckily for him he memorized the route and knew where to go.

Upon making it back home kyungsoo reached into his pocket as his other hand held pinkie up with all of his left over strength, unlocking and opening the door kyungsoo saw that Jongin' belongings still weren't present so that meant he wasn't going to be home, just to kyungsoo' prayers. Helping pinkie walk up the stairs to his room kyungsoo huffed when he let him plop onto his bed, catching his breath as he completed the mission he neccesarily didn't sign up for. The light shining in the room let kyungsoo finally get a clear look at the man he saved, with an audible gasp he covered his mouth quickly. Tears stumbled a bit to his eyes as he recognized the man on his bed, the man he saved from near death, the man he dragged back to his home without know who he was. Kyungsoo had been reunited with his best friend Park Chanyeol, after 6 years he had seen his friend again and not in the way he imagined it.

Gathering himself kyungsoo managed to get chanyeol to go take a shower with a bit of pushing and encouragement, pacing back and forth as he didn't know if chanyeol would remember him or not he waited for him to come out of the shower so they could finally talk. Kyungsoo put Chanyeols clothes into the washer, he set out some of jongins clothes for the taller to wear because he surely would not be able to fit into his clothes. Just to interrupt his thoughts the bathroom door opened, the steam coming out and Chanyeol following along with it. Drying his hair as another towel wrapped around his waist he stopped in his tracks and looked at kyungsoo, giving a dimple smile before realizing the positions they were in. Him being half naked and kyungsoo still teary eyed, kyungsoo left the room to let Chanyeol get dressed before coming back.

They sat at the edge of the bed saying nothing before chanyeol opened his mouth first, revealing the dark smooth voice kyungsoo didn't know he was yearning to hear. "Thank you for um you know..saving me back there, I don't how I could pay you back after that..Kyungsoo." he finished speaking. He felt his heart drop into his stomach, kyungsoo looked at chanyeol with his eyes now at the brink of bursting with tears.

Nothing came out of kyungsoo' mouth, a tear slipped out and next thing you know he's stuffed himself onto Chanyeol' lap hugging his neck tightly as he let the tears pour out of his eyes. Not exactly knowing how to respond chanyeol slowly rubbed the smallers back, he couldn't admit it but the feeling of having the smaller on him felt..perfect.

Kyungsoo wouldn't let go of chanyeol so in the end chanyeol laid down with kyungsoo on top of him, the blanket pulled up over both of their frames. Chanyeol looked at the wall clock and the time read 3:56 am, he tilted his head and placed a faint kiss on the crown of kyungsoo' head.

"Goodnight kyungsoo...sleep well" he whispered before drifting off.

ITS BEEN FOREVER BUT IM FINALLY BACK AND IM REDOING THE BOOK!! I HOPE YOULL STICK WITH ME AS I CONTINUE THIS HMMMM ID SAY SCREWED UP STORY.