Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]

Start from the beginning

   Casey frowned and closed her eyes. She kept silent and Kaoru had begun punching Berserk. Her sisters were screaming at Kaoru for her to stop but she didn’t mind them she still continued giving Berserk punches.

   “You wretch! Taking the boys away from us wasn’t enough for you?! You still starve for more and killing Momoko was something you have thought of to satisfy your thirst?!” Kaoru said as she repeatedly punched her. She stopped and grabbed Berserk from the collar and raised her limp body. There was blood streaming out of Berserk’s mouth as she coughed.

   “Brick wouldn’t be mine not until I have killed Momoko! She’s the cause why Brick can’t be mine!” Her voice was hoarse but she screamed anyway. “That stupid bitch was better off dead!”

   I gasped and I was already crying. Usa held me to her chest as I continued to cry. The rain was pouring hard but no one minded. They continued giving each other death stares. Oh no no. The word Berserk have let go only fueled Kaoru’s anger.

   Tears streamed down Kaoru’s eyes but you can’t really tell because of the rain but having her sniffle was enough to know she was already crying. “…You f*cking monster! You’re the one who is better off dead! Someone like you shouldn’t have existed!” She screamed and was about to punch Berserk when Usa stopped her.

   “That’s enough! You’re going to kill her.” Usa yelled. Kaoru turned to look at us. “Are you kidding? I can’t kill her when Momoko’s down there probably dead?! Bullshit!” Kaoru huffed as she drops Berserk to the ground. Kaoru approached Usa and they give each other death glares as they are now face to face to each other.

   “Puff’s don’t do violence. You should know that.” Usa said. Kaoru snorted as she walks away. “I’m going to look for Momoko”

   “No, you are not!” Usa screams. Kaoru turned. “And why the hell not!? She’s probably freezing to death somewhere down there!”

   “Can’t you see the rain’s pouring right now? It will be hard to look for them. We’ll need to look tomorrow morning and tell Miss Keane about this. Right now, all we can do is go back to the cabin and wish for Momoko and Brick to be alright. It’s too risky right now and it can be muddy. The least I’d want is for one of you to get hurt right now. Please Kaoru just listen to me.” Usa said, practically pleading for Kaoru to understand.

   Kaoru glared. “Alright, fine!” She sighs and walked back to the cabins. Usa lets out a huff as she ran her fingers to her wet brown hair. “This camping has turned into a disaster…” She closed her eyes for a second and opened them right after. “…thanks to the punks” She glared at them.

   “Come on. Let’s go back. I don’t want anyone catching a cold.” She orders as we all went back to the cabin soaking wet. I kept crying.

   When will all the bad things stop? This is all too much. All too much for one person to bear; for anyone of us to bear…

   Momoko…Brick…please be alright.