Chapter I

There was a 15-year-old boy named Kai, who would be described as a bit socially awkward. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and reacts oddly when he's in contact with beautiful girls that are his age. He lives with his mother named Abilene. She has light brown hair and blue eyes. Kai's father, Magnar, who works as a lumberjack. He has brown hair and brown eyes, same as Kai. The family lives in a two-story farmhouse in the middle of fields of grass.

 It starts out with Kai sitting by a tree next to his farmhouse, looking at villagers walking around, buying fruits, and little kids playing with sticks as swords. Kai just wishes he could find love one day. Kai's mother came out of the farmhouse "Kai! Dinner's ready!" Abilene called. "Be right there, mother!" Kai shouted. Kai climbed off of the tree and heads back into his farmhouse. Kai's mother made roasted chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner. Kai's father came to dinner from working all day.

 "Hey, pumpkin." Magnar greeted and kissed his wife. "Hey, honey, how was work?" Abilene asked after kissing her husband. "Tough. I had to chop down 25 trees." Magnar replied. "Ooh, that is tough, but not as tough as my handsome husband," Abilene said, smiling. "Aww, I love you." He said, smiling. "I love you, too," Abilene said, smiling. 

"So, how was your day, Kai?" Abilene asked. "It was okay, I guess..." He replied, sighing, poking his chicken with a fork. "Aww, are you okay, sweetie?" Abilene asked, noticing his emotion. "No, I just thought I could get a girlfriend, but I'm just too nervous because they're too beautiful to talk to..." Kai replied. "Don't worry, son. I used to be nervous about talking to a girl when I was your age, too." Magnar said. "Really? Well, how did you and mother got together?" Kai asked. 

"Well, when I met your mother, she was wearing a red silk dress and what I did is that I gave her a compliment. I said "I love your dress. You look like a beautiful rose." Magnar said. "I remember that." Abilene chimed in. "So, love takes time and love take work. When you see a girl, go up to her, greet her, give her a flower, give her a compliment, and ask her if you want to spend some time with you at a nice place." Magnar instructed Kai. 

"Okay, I'll remember that," Kai said. After dinner, Kai's mother told him to go to bed. When Kai was sleeping, he dreamt about a 15-year-old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a blue silk dress dancing under the moonlight in the middle of the grass fields.