Part 9 - Back again

November 16
11:38 A.M
Marble Slab High
Walking to 4th period

                  Aubrey Graham 
😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

"Now look M, this won't be easy. From what Nika's told me she doesn't trust people easily."

"Nigga I got this and stop calling me that shit, use my my real name like a normal person. Need to stop with all that M shit."

"Well it is what your name starts with." I said shrugging it off.

"Anyways I'll catch you later, this my class." She said stopping in front of it.

I continued my journey down the hall. Until I came face-to-face with a Robyn wrapped around Onika's shoulder.

They both didn't bother to move. Nicki just glared at me and gave me a disgusted look. While Rihanna gave  Nicki's tits a squeeze.

Then out of nowhere she pushed her against the locker and pressed her plump, pink- heart shaped lips on Onika's. Letting out an occasional moan in the make out session.

The bad part about it was people were looking. She was making me look like a punk in front of my friends. What kind of man let's another woman feel all up on his girl. And then take her away....kinda.

I let out a strangled grunt as I lunged at Robyn. Before I could get there she said " Bryson handle my light weight" Then threw her hand dismissively my way.

Bryson stepped in front her and took the lick. I was shocked. Beyond shocked actually.

"What the hell!! Bryson you suppose to be my nigga and now you protecting Rihanna!! I knew you for 6 years and she is just now getting here!!"

"Nika told me what you said. Plus what you did. I've know Nika since we've been in diapers!! And you have the audacity to put your hands on her and call her vulgar names!!" He ranted "Nawwwww Nigga I ain't gone let that shit slide. You ain't my homee no more! She might still love you but I don't"

I could here the disgust in his voice, that was before all you heard was....

BOOM!BOOM! BOOM!

BINK!BINK!BINK!

BREAK IT UP!BREAK IT UP!

NOOOOOOO NIGGA YOU JUST GOT DROPPED!!!!!!

I was laying dazed on the floor, making out the sounds of screaming. But one stuck out to me the most. With my blurry vision I could see Robyn standing in the corner holding back Nicki as she quietly chuckled.
Soon after I was taken to the office while Bryson ran before they could see who he was.

He wasn't gonna get caught. This school has a no snitching policy. So no one would tell unless they wanted stitches. Cause snitches get stitches. And I ain't no rat.

"Damn, you okay Drizzy" she said.

"I'm fine M, just go to class and do what I'm paying you to do."

"Dang a nigga was just tryna check on another nigga, but I see how that goes." She said shaking her head as she walked away from the main office.

             Robyn Rihanna Fenty
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

"Ms.Fenty and Ms. Maraj to the office please." I heard over the Entercom. I swear my face was gonna be sore after all this smiling.

"Robz what if we get suspended! You just got back to school today! How you think that's gonna look!"

"Nika calm down don't worry we'll never get suspended here." When you had as much power as me and connections. You were practically golden, untouchable. Of course Nicki doesn't know that.