Rules Of The Selection

(The Rules Are Those Of The Selection, Not the Actual roleplay)

The contestant cannot leave the on her/his own accord. She/he can only be dismissed by the prince/princess himself/herself. There is no timeline for the Selection — it can last from days to years.The contestant cannot arrange her/his times with the prince/princess. If in a large social setting, this rule does not apply.The contestant cannot fight or sabotage other participants. If the contestant is found laying her/his hands on another contestant, causing her/him stress, stealing from her/him, or doing anything that might diminish her/his personal relationship with the prince/princess, the prince/princess will decide whether to dismiss her/him or not.The contestant can only have a romantic relationship with the prince/princess. If the contestant is caught in a relationship with someone else, it is considered treason and punishable by death. If the contestant is found breaking any of 's written laws, her/his punishment will be tied to that offence.The contestant cannot eat food or wear any clothes not provided to her/him by the palace.The contestant must be courteous to photographers, and allow them to see her/his lifestyle with the prince/princess.For each week the contestant stays at the palace, her/his family will be compensated.If the contestant is no longer in the Selection, she/he will have an aide to help her/him adjust to her/his new life after the Selection. Her/His aide will help the contestant find new housing and employment.If the contestant makes it to the top ten, she/he is considered as an Elite, and will be required to learn about particular inner workings of the life and obligations she/he would have as a princess/prince. Until then, the contestant is not permitted to seek out such information. The contestant's caste number is automatically raised to a 3, unless she/he was already a Three prior to being Selected. Her/His family's caste remains the same. If the contestant was already a 2 prior to the Selection, her/his and her/his family's status will remain the same.If the contestant wins the Selection, she/he and her/his family will become and members of the royal family. The contestant will also marry the prince/princess and become the crowned princess/prince of Illéa, taking on all the rights and responsibilities of the title.The contestant must be a virgin.If the prince/princess invites the contestant to do something with him/her, it is advised she/he shouldn't refuse — regardless if it's dinner, outings, kissing, and even more than kissing.