"Where is that bed?" he whispered close to my ear, his breath heating my damp neck.

I didn't answer, I didn't have it in me; I was far too unfocused after our kiss. Instead, I pulled at his hand, urging him to follow as I led us upstairs, the stairs creaking beneath our feet.

Was I ready for this? Were we?

My thoughts quieted, and I jolted a little when his hand slithered in under my shirt, touching my sensitive side as we walked. I was close to shirking away as I was extremely ticklish and now with my skin sizzling from desire...well that didn't mix well together. Before I knew it I had fallen into the wall, holding myself up, panting.

I could hear Zach chuckle behind me, then closer as he stepped up to me. He let go of my hand and put his ones on the wall, forming a frame around me.

"If you keep this up we won't even reach the bed," he purred. I didn't have time to respond before he dug into my neck, kissing, sucking mercilessly.

"Ahhh," I moaned, overwhelmed by a kiss... How the hell would I survive going further? I thought, but the thought didn't last, it didn't survive because Zach was taking possession, I could think of nothing else than his body against mine, his mouth, his hands, his chest, his erection lined up against my own, both straining against our pants.

"Bed," I stuttered, finally able to struggle out of the haze that held me.

"You sure?" he asked, and I almost became angry at hearing how damn calm he seemed. I made a mental note to make sure that calm voice didn't stay calm. I would have him scream my name before I was finished with him. We were in this together.

He attacked me again, and that thought was lost.

"Yes, yes I'm sure," I breathed.

"How sure?" he asked again, smiling mischievously.

"Zach, for fuck sake...please!" I yelled in frustration, half way to shoving him off—or better yet shove him into the wall.

"Okay babe, then show me the way before it's too late."

Babe?

I tripped up the last few stairs and scrambled up to walk. Forcing myself to focus on the door to the bedroom. That was my goal, I had to get there, and he wouldn't dare to stop me again. If he did, we wouldn't make it there.

I shoved the door open and suddenly I didn't know what to do. I had no further plan. I stopped, and within a second Zach came up from behind, pressing his body against mine, tracing passionate kisses from my shoulder to my ear, not missing a single spot. His arms squeezed around me, his hands roamed and that's when my erection became painful, unbearably painful. I needed release. I needed him. I needed him on top of me, pushing into me—screaming my name.

Those thoughts didn't help, and instead it made my insides cry out in raw, untamed passion.

"Fuck me!" I groaned, "Please fuck me!" I couldn't hold it back. I had to make him understand. He had to. He didn't have a choice now, not after doing this to me. Perhaps it was too soon in our relation ship, but who the fuck gave a damn?

"You're falling apart Dylan, want me to stop?" he whispered, sending new shivers down my spine.

"No..." I pleaded. "No, don't stop."

"Then get on the bed," he ordered. Then he released me, and it was almost like a relief, like I was able to breathe again.

I rushed forward, falling into the bed head first, not bothering to turn around. I mean, I couldn't really move in my state of mind.

I heard Zach chuckle again, the sound incredibly sexy. The bed sank down when he came down on top of me, one knee at each side. "Turn around babe," he said. Couldn't he see that I couldn't move?

When I didn't make a single movement other than raising my head and then letting it fall in defeat, he did it himself. He rolled me over and bent down to give me another mind shattering kiss.

"Let's get you out of this," he mumbled against my lips, and I felt his hands pull at my shirt. He sat up and dragged me with him, making me sit up with him in my lap. He pulled the t-shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. The cold air attacked my burning skin and I snapped back into focus, deciding to relieve him of his shirt as well. I tugged at it and he helped me get it off, flashing his toned chest, his pert nipples. I sucked one of them into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it and I finally got a moan from his lips. I nipped at it carefully, and his hands flew to my hair, grasping it. I was close to losing track again, but I continued, I managed to continue and made it over to his other nipple. He moaned again and slowly started to grind his hips into mine.

If he stopped, I would kill him with my bare hands.

———

No regrets.

I was sated. Thoroughly wrapped up in the numbing comfort only achieved by sufficiently wild sex. I turned my head around, faced Zach and gave him a kiss. In some ways, it was completely different from the ones we had shared so far. All of that tension had dissipated or had been consumed during our out-of-control session. All that was left was a tender movement, lips touching lips, tongues dancing slowly and lovingly. It was a kiss that made me realize that I was so much deeper into this mess than I'd thought. Whatever Tobias threatened me with, I wouldn't let go of this guy.