Ashton Irwin

Ash has been acting weird all day. He hasn't spoken a full sentence to me once, only one word. Not only that but he won't even look me in the eyes. Every time I ask what's he wrong he shrugs and says "nothing". I'm his girlfriend. I can help him if he told me what was wrong.

I look up at the curly headed freak I am in love with. He is just sitting as stiff as a surf board, staring blankly at the T.V screen.

"Ash." I say quietly. He hummed in response, not taking his eyes off the screen. "Can you please tell me what's wrong? And I know its not nothing so don't say it is." He hesitates for a moment.

"You'll get angry at me." He says quietly. That's the most he has talked to me all day.

"Well it depends on what it is." I say softly. He sighs and looks into my Y/E/C eyes. His eyes held regret and guilt. I can already sense what he is about to say and I felt sick to my stomach. 

"I-i" he stutters, tears forming in his eyes. He didn't even have to say anything. His eyes told me. My eyes form tears and I put my hand over my mouth to stop from sobbing aloud.

"Wh-who was it?" I asked, silently crying.

"I-i don't know." He says quietly. "Y/N I was wasted and I didn't know what I was doing." He sobbed out.

"When did it happen?" I asked quietly, looking down at our carpet. It takes a minute before he answers.

"Last night. When I went out with the boys." He answers quietly. A quiet sob escaped my mouth, he didn't hear thank baby Jesus himself. I stand up and wipe my soaked cheeks. "Baby ,please don't go." He begged, crying harder.

I shake my head and start towards the door.

"Please." He sobbed loudly. I look back at him. The man I once felt everything for. He was my best friend my whole life before we started dating 3 years ago.

"I trusted you, Ashton." I start. "I trusted you more than I trusted my mom. Never in my life would I think you would do this to me." I cry harder than I have in my life. "You promised you wouldn't do this and you did. All those guys who hurt me," I pause, knowing what I am going to say next will kill him, "you are no different." He closes his eyes tightly and sobs quietly.

I nod, the tears stopping and my tears drying already. I do a sarcastic smile.

"Right." I say, laughing sarcastically. "I might see you around, Ash." I say before grabbing my keys and going out the front door. I drive to Y/BF/N. She'll let me stay at her apartment for a little while.

I knock on her door, wiping the fallen tears that escaped the drive here. She answered and that beautiful smile on her face faded immediately.

"H-he cheated."