Chapter 1

Niall's POV

I walked into the building where we were having a meeting...late. I quickly rushed up to the lift and pressed the 9th floor button and watched it illuminate. "Come on, come on." I whisper to myself. Finally the doors open and I run into the room where they were having the meeting.

"Ah Niall, come sit down we were just getting started." Paul said.

I took the last empty seat next to Harry. Paul began to speak,

"Alright, as you all know we were having trouble finding someone to open for you boys on this upcoming tour." I looked over at Liam giving him the what the heck is going on look.

"We have found a phenomenal singer that we think you lads will like a lot," He said as he started to play a song from the computer set up on the table. The intro to the song is long and then the voice starts to sing. She's amazing. I feel this weird connection to it; like I should know this voice. Almost like I have heard the voice before, I feel like I know that voice.

"She's amazing." Louis said.

"Well boys, that is Ellie Goulding and she will be joining you boys in two weeks."

Ellie's POV

"Elena you've got a call!" My mum yelled from the first floor. I quickly ran down the stairs to the kitchen, where my mum stood holding the phone. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Ellie! How are you?" My manager said from the other end of the phone.

"I'm good! How're you Jamie?"

"I'm alright. Look, I've got an offer for you."

"What is it?"

"The band One Direction is going to be headlining this summer."

"Okay...."

"And they want you to open for them on their world tour!"

"What?! You mean I'll go on tour with them?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god Jamie this is the best news ever thank you so much!"

"No problem Ellie, you leave in 2 weeks. I'll inform you on details once I get it all figured out. I'll see you soon!"

"Okay, bye Jamie."

I'm going on tour! I mentally scream. This is the first show I will be doing in a few years, because I've been working on my new album.

"What did Jamie want, Ellie?"

"One Direction wants me to open for them on their world tour!"

"Really? Oh my god! That's amazing!" My mum shouted hugging me.