Some answers for Q&A

Hey guys I'm back again with some answers for the questions that you asked if you have any more feel free to ask in the comments or if you don't want do that message me :) :)

Question asked by: TheWhispererOfAnimal

Q: How and when did you get into YouTube.

A: I got into YouTube about 4 years ago with the help of Lyric. Thank god she did 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Question asked by: KiukiChan

Q: what year did you get into wattpad?, Why?, Did you like that decision?

A: I got into wattpad like 6 months or less ago.
I always wanted to write story's and fanfics so one day I made An account and here I am today. This was like the best decision ever, Because I've talked to many people, been inspired by the other writers, and it lets me let my creativity flow.

Question asked by: Listenkitty

Q: why did you start writing this book?

A: I started this book because, I really ship Redney and because I have seen a Mithross book somewhere, and thought hey why don't I make one of these but with Redney. So I did and here is the book now with 9k reads :)

Question asked by: Leahcat501

Q: do you have a crush?, what is your Fav anime, Fav cartoon?, Fav ship?

A: yes actually I have a crush on two people. My fav anime would probably be Rosario vampire, And blue exorcist. Even though I haven't watched Rosario vampire I read the manga and it was great. I have watched blue exorcist and YASSS QUEEN it's awesome. Fav cartoon, probably like does South Park count as a cartoon if it dosn't then like the old looney tunes because Ye. My favourite ship isn't even Redney it is actually a close second too a ship between two of my friends who are dating. Their ship name is #JOEY.

And that's all for now guys I'll see you around but for now ENJOY THE CHAPTERS OF MY MITHROOS BOOK COMING SOON