Bacon

(I don't think any music helped me. I just got on and wrote XD)

Edd yawned, walking down the hall... the smell of bacon filled the air... oh god did he love bacon.... not as much as cola, though. He peaked into the kitchen, Tom was making bacon, half asleep. "Oh, good morning, Tom!" he greeted cheerfully and walked up to him. "Wha... oh, hey, good morning, Edd......" he yawned again. "Heh.... you're still tired?" "I just woke up..." "Oh." Then it was quite. Only the crackling of bacon. "......." "Sooooo...." "So?" "What's new?" "Nothing much...." "Mm....." ......... Tom picked Edd up and placed him up on the counter. "Uh?" he stared at Tom. "Shoosh." he flipped the bacon over.

Sizzle....

Quite again. Which really bugged Edd.

Sizzle....

He kicked his feet.

Sizzle...

"Uh..." he tugged at his green collar. "It's....quite....." "Sure is.....bliss...." "Yeah...totally....heh....." "Yup." ".........." "Almost done." "Oh, cool." Edd wanted to do something fun with him, since he was bored out of his mind.... and he just woke up a couple hours ago.... so yeah. "I'm so boooored......" "Do something then." "Do something with meee....." "..........................." Tom smiled evilly. "Uhhhhh......? I don't like that. What? What?" "Ohhh nothing." he walked over to the freezer, opening it and placing his hands in. "......." he kept them there for a while, then closed the door. ".....issss....that supposed to be fun?" "It will be. Well, entertaining for me, anyway." "What are you gonna do?" "This." he walked over to him and slid his hands under his hoodie, placing his hands on his ribs and hips. Edd gasped. "HEY- KNOCK IT OFF- YOUR HANDS ARE SO FREEZING!!!!!!!" He struggled. "And this is what makes it fun."

Edd couldn't help but to laugh, he tried to kick him away. "KNOCK IT OFF YOU JERK!!!!!" "I don't think so." Matt opened his door, now awoken from his nap. He walked in the kitchen. "TOM, I MEAN I-IT!!!!" "But..... Eeeeeeddddddd....." Matt laid on the ground, sliding over and stealing the bacon, then sliding back to his room. "Okay okay...." he removed his hands and looked over at the pan that was now empty. "Where did the bacon go?" Edd kicked him in the stomach. Tom squeaked and held his stomach.