The past between you and kiseop

Start from the beginning

Kiseop eyed him and saw the hatred look from Dongwoon's eyes. You felt the tense vibe surrounding them and quickly stood between them.

"We've been best friends since middle school. Don't you miss me after I've migrated to New York?" Kiseop asked.

Dongwoon kept quiet and reminisce during the good old times.

=====================

10 years ago,

"Yah Dongwoon ah! Catch this!" Kiseop passed the basketball to Dongwoon and he dribbled and made a score.

"Yah, you guys must be separated. You both are too good in this," One of their friends complained.

"Yah, we're inseparable duo. You can't easily separated us. Besides if you insist to separate us, beat us in this match, right Dongwoon?" Kiseop laughed and high fived Dongwoon.

=====================

During high school, both of them were kingkas of the school. Many of the girls swooned when they walked past. While they were playing basketball, someone called Dongwoon.

"Oppa!" A petite girl(you) called him out and waved from afar.

"Oh, Tasha!" Dongwoon stopped playing and his face lit up when he saw you.

You skipped towards the court. Kiseop who saw you quickly rushed towards you. You stopped in front of him and he grabbed your hand and gave a kiss,"Hai, my beautiful princess."

He winked at you and ended of with a charming smile. Suddenly, Dongwoon slapped his hand and get rid of his hand from yours.

"Kiseop, lay off from my sister," Dongwoon warned.

"Still protective of her huh?" Kiseop asked while still looking at you.

"Of course. Gonna protect her from a playboy like you," Dongwoon said.

"Yeowch. Me? A playboy?" Kiseop laughed.

"You can get any girl but not my sister," Dongwoon said.

"Aww, c'mon. I'm not that bad, right Tasha?" Kiseop asked you.

You slightly nodded.

"There. She agrees with me," Kiseop smiled proudly.

"Tasha, what are you doing here?" Dongwoon ignored Kiseop.

"Umma asked you come back home. It's going to rain soon," You pointed to the dark sky.

Both Kiseop and Dongwoon looked up.

"Let's go home then," Kiseop held your hands and walked off together with you, leaving Dongwoon behind.

"Yah! Off my sister!" Dongwoon caught up with them and walked in between you and Kiseop.

=====================

As years passed, you spent a lot of time with your brother and Kiseop. Feelings towards him became stronger and Kiseop had stopped flirting with other girls for the sake of proving Dongwoon that he had changed attitude. Kiseop would spend a lot of time with you alone when he's free. Dongwoon who saw the both of you, felt jealous as you always hang out with Kiseop instead of him. But whenever you spent with Kiseop, he could see your bright smile and laughter. After graduating from high school, you and Kiseop decided to continue their studies at New York.

At first, Dongwoon seemed unwilling to let you go but after much persuasion, he let you go and Kiseop promised to take care of you for him.

But one day when he called to ask how are you, he felt something was wrong as your voice sounded sad.

"Tasha, are you okay?" Dongwoon asked over the phone.

"..Oh..Oppa..I..just finished watching a sad drama," You sniffled.

"Oh..ok. How are things in school?" Dongwoon asked with concern.

"Everything's..great," You said.

"That's good. Is Kiseop with you? I need to talk to him," Dongwoon asked for Kiseop.

"...He..'s..not here. He's still in school," You said over the phone.

"Kere? Okay. Nevermind. I'll call you guys again," Dongwoon said.

You hung up and slowly tears fell down. You crouched down and cried,"Mianhae oppa."

That time, Kiseop had already left you alone in the house. He said that he had gotten sick of you and decided to break off with you just because you refused to sleep with him. And after both of you broke up, you were wandering around at the streets and saw a woman clinging arms with Kiseop outside the club. Kiseop saw you and ignored you and prefer to entertain his girl.

You walked home alone and walked straight into your room. You saw a picture of you and Kiseop and your brother. You took it and torn the picture between you and him, threw in the bin. Everything that was has memories of him, you threw it away.

One day, Dongwoon decided to drop a sudden visit to your apartment. You were still in school when he came to visit. He knocked on your apartment's door and someone opened the door.

"...Duguseyo?" A tall girl with a sexy top and short shorts asked.

"...Isn't this..my sister's and Kiseop's apartment..?" Dongwoon looked shocked to see someone else in the apartment.

"Baby, whose at the door?" Kiseop asked from behind.

*Baby?* Dongwoon wondered.

Kiseop was half awake and put his hand around his girlfriend, did not notice Dongwoon was at the door.

"Kiseop?" Dongwoon looked at him with a puzzled look.

Kiseop rounded his eyes and looked to the front and was surprised to see him there. He knew that something was about to happen in the matter of mi