Double Date

A/N: Don't worry, I'll write them doing it soon. Hehehe, btw more sexual content ahead. Be warned.

With little regret. Sanji groaned sitting up the bed, his body hurt. Well. Sorta. He looked over to Zoro with a pleasant smile on his face. And he was glowing. Sanji pursed his lips.

"Don't look so happy about it." Sanji muttered.

He grabbed his pillow to whack Zoro with it before falling back like he was asleep. Zoro sat up with a jolt looking over to Sanji's back to him. He groaned rubbing his face before curling up with Sanji and wrapping his arms around his hips. Sanji turned over to him and smiled softly.

"Good morning." Sanji said.

Zoro kissed his temple, "Yeah, morning."

The phone rang having Sanji perk up. He reached over to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" Sanji asked.

There was a soft murmur on the other side.

"Yes this is he." Sanji said.

Zoro hovered over Sanji as the soft voice spoke to him.

"Of course. She would love to. We will see you around noon."

The soft voice giggled in reply before Sanji hung up. He hung the phone up and looked up at Zoro.

"That was a friend of Loulee's, she wanted her to come over for a play date."

"Really? Then we have the time to ourselves?" Zoro asked.

Sanji hummed as they shared a morning kiss before they had gotten up to tell Loulee of the good news. She was already awake downstairs eating cereal and trying to connect the dots on the back of the cereal box. She perked up to Zoro and her father.

"Oh, good morning." She smiled.

"Loulee, your friend Anna called, she invited you over for a play date." Sanji said.

"Really?! I can't wait!"

She was about to rush off to get ready but Sanji grabbed the back of her shirt. Loulee turned to him.

"Finish your breakfast." Sanji said.

She pouted going back to the table and eating away. Zoro got lost in the fridge for breakfast while Sanji made coffee. Marie trotted in with Chopper beside her. Then the cat slowly slinking in. Sanji fed them before cooking something up for him and Zoro. Loulee had finished her breakfast before putting the bowl in the sink and dashing upstairs. Zoro and Sanji sat on opposite sides of the table of each other.

"So what are we going to do today?" Zoro asked.

"Well, Nami and Vivi wanted to have a double date with us. So I was hoping maybe we could."

Zoro looked up at him with a scowl, "Do I have to?"

"No." Sanji said resting back on the chair sipping his coffee.

Zoro went back to eating looking down at his plate.

"Unless you want to stay home and clean our house." Sanji said.

He smirked as Zoro snapped his head back up.

"You wouldn't." Zoro grumbled.

"You know, the upstairs bathroom door is kind of creaky."

Zoro growled, "Fine. But what do I get in return?"

"Being with me isn't enough for you?"

Zoro scowled having Sanji snicker, his blue eyes looked up at Zoro.