Chapter 1: Meet Yourself

Meet [y/n] [l/n], a young girl with the age of [your age]. She was trained by her father, who was a big fan of fighting, since she was little.

And now she was proud of all that training. She was the representative of her class to every sport event. She was the 'Ace' of her class. She got good grades and a lot of admirers too. She fell in love with so many boys, so many that you can't even count them. But there's one catch............ They're not real. She was an OTAKU, a person who is addicted to anime.

And this is her story...

Your POV

"Hey! [y/n]! Please put the garbage out! Today's Wednesday, and the garbage truck will be arriving soon!" My mom called downstairs, which ruined my anime watching.

I mean, things are getting interesting, Aru Akise finally confessed to Yuki. And of course, Yuno got mad....

Anyways, I paused the video and grumpily got up from my bed. I walked past Mom and lifted the trash bags, I was about to go out when....

"[y/n]! What do you think you're doing?! You're taking the trash, in that clothes?!" She yelled, hands on her hips, tapping her foot.

I displayed a bored expression on my face and took a quick look at my article of clothing.

I've got Brown Tank Top and Loose Shorts.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked boredly.

"What if someone sees you like that?! They'll probably be......."
She was out of words... I guess..

"Be what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Just... Put that trash and come back quickly." She said turning around and going back to work.

I smirked at my victory and adjusted the trash bag I had on my shoulder.

Once I was out, I saw my Dad trimming the bushes. I hurriedly dropped the bags on the curb and skipped to my Dad.

"Hey Dad.. "

"Yes, [y/n]?" He asked, but didn't bother to look at me.

"I was wondering, when will I get those new headphones, you ordered?" I asked scratching my cheek.

You see, that headphones was the one I've been dreaming of. And Dad ordered it at EBay, he bought it because he made a bet with me. He told me, that if I got a perfect score at Math. He'll buy me anything, and.....yeah.. He lost.

"You'll have to be patient [y/n]. It's not like we'll be moving to an island or something...." He replied, cutting one out-of-the-way leaf of the bush.

"Psshh.. Fine.. " I said walking away.

I went to my room stomping a bit on the stairs. And when I got back, I sat on my office chair, spinning it, before playing the video again.

[Timeskip]

Wha-?!!! I can't believe that Yuno killed Aru. I'm not really a fan of yaoi but still........ Why Yuno? Why???!!!!!!

I would understand if Aru betrayed Yuki, but knowing Yuno. She won't let a person live if they touched or harmed Yuki.

I slumped on my bed, processing what happened.....

What if a Yandere got me?

I rose on my bed, thinking a scenario on which a Yandere was chasing me.

"Nahhhh.......... I'd probably kick their butt." I mumbled while giving the air a high kick.

I got back to my beloved laptop, and searched anime pics.