Chapter 19: Knife

Start from the beginning

FLASHBACK

I'd spent hours watching her from outside her apartment, she was so close yet I couldn't approach her. I miss her touch, her taste even the way she smelt. Everything I needed and dreamed about for years was up on the second floor. I wore a black hoodie, black jeans and a pair of vans. If she saw me I'd just look like another person on the street to her and she wouldn't care. How could I show her I was here, that I still cared about her, that I loved her! There had to be a way!

Noticing the shift in my attitude I walked away know I'd start my violent rampage in just a moments time

Noticing the shift in my attitude I walked away know I'd start my violent rampage in just a moments time. "I'll come back, don't worry" I whispers to myself. Clenching my fists I began to run down the street and back to my own apartment block on the other side of town. I had to remain unseen at all times if I wanted to be able to do this. I was already a wanted man, I'd been caught by the bat one too many times and he sent a photograph of me to every police station and detective in the city.

I walked up to my front door and opened it keeping my head down. Sighing I took my hood off revealing my face. As I looked up I was faced with three men, all of them being police officers. I had no weapon to defend myself with and the only place I could run would be back out the front door. "Cuff him!" One of them yelled and to my surprise the Batman dropped form the ceiling  pinning me to the ground. The stupid bat was ruining my chances completely at getting _________ back!

I was handcuffed and lifted to my feet. "Jared your under arrest for being an accomplice of the Red Hood and killing 5 men" they began speaking and my rage boiled up inside me. "THEY DESERVE EVERY THING THEY GOT" I laughed causing one of the men to shudder. "You have been sentenced to 12 months in Arkham Asylum to pay for you crimes" from that point my stomach dropped and I went into a frenzy trying to escape. The batman had to sedate me in order to transport me and get me in my cell. When I awake I was in a straight jacket alone in a vacant room.

Little did I know this wouldn't be the last time I'd be in here

...