Chapter 13: Dreams

Your P.o.v.

I smiled and shook my head at him. "What?" He began to smirk at me. "Nothing just were am I sleeping?" I looked around and there was no other beds. "What do you mean?" I blinked at him a few times before responding. "I'm not sleeping with you" Joker tightly gripped his chest and had a hurt expression on his face. "Woah that was blunt and surprisingly harsh" I rolled my eyes and waited for an answer. "You can sleep in the room across the hall" he reached into his Bedside draw and pulled out a key.

He handed me the key and I thanked him. "I'll see you in the morning" I smiled sweetly as I walked to the door. "________ are you sure your not afraid of the dark?" He called out as I opened the door. "I'm sure" I said shaking my head giggling as I closed the door behind me. I walked across the dark hallway and towards the other spare room. Unlocking the door I entered and found the light switch. I turned the light on and looked around.

 I turned the light on and looked around

^ this but night

There was a large window that took up two walls and the bed was pushed up into the two corners that connected the walls. I walked over and switched on the lamp that was on the floor and turned of the main light. With only the faint glow from the lamp I stripped off into just my underwear and climbed into my bed. I faced the window, watching the city as a I fell asleep. Slowly I fell into the dream state and began to enter into a new dream. Only this time things were different. It wasn't the same old normal dreams it was strange and the environment wasn't like anywhere I had been before.

I breathed in the fresh scent of daisies as they surround me from head to toe

I breathed in the fresh scent of daisies as they surround me from head to toe. I felt lighter then usual as I laid there picking the petals off of one of the flowers. Slowly transitioning into myself in the dream I look around. "Where am I?" I mumble to myself, I looked down at myself and notice I'm in a long sheer white dress with red and white flowers stiched onto it. I heard footsteps crunching into the field of flowers and I hid myself deeper into the ground afraid of who id see. "________ where are you?".

Joker?

I gently lifted myself up again and turned towards the sound of his voice. I saw a figure 100 meters away facing the other direction. It was him only something was off, he didn't look the same as he usually did. I slowly began walking towards him, my dress swaying  as I walked. "J is that you?" He turned around and I saw his face. I won't lie he was beautiful but still extremely different to how I've seen him since I met him. His hair wasn't green and he didn't have his tattoos. He was younger maybe 18 which meant I would have been 16 in appearance right now.

^young jared Leto everyone

He smiled and I felt butterflies in my stomach as he looked at me. "_____" I heard him whisper in relief before he started to jog towards me. When he reached me he picked me up holding me tightly and swung me around excitedly. "I thought I'd lost you!" He smiled resting his head in the crook of my neck. "J? Where are we" he let go of me and looked down with a smile on his face before returning his glance back to me. "You don't remember?" He questioned me amused. "In all honesty I didn't think you would-" he took my hands and dragged me down to the floor gently and sat me on his lap. "This is where we first met" his smile became softer as if he was reminiscing the memories he had of us. "I'm sorry but I don't remember" I looked down and felt really empty and ashamed that I didn't know what he was talking about. "It's fine I almost didn't realise it myself. Besides we were pretty young when we met here".

He wrapped his arms around my waist and sighed "we met here for a friends wedding. I was the best man and you were a friend of the brides who had shown up unexpectedly to surprise her". He laughed lightly, the vibration traveled against my skin.  "What's your name?" I slid off his lap and turned to face him. His head fell and his mood changed almost pained "your really name, not the name Joker I've come to recognise". He took my hands in his and he leaned in softly kissing my lips, "that's for another time" he then gently let go and stood up. "J?" I questioned as he stood up and walked away.

I didn't know what to do so I stood up to watch the direction he had gone but it was too late, he'd disappeared.

Jokers P.o.v.

I woke up after having a strange dream involving _______. I walked into her room and gently closed the door behind me. She was facing the city and sleeping quietly. I slid into the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I know for a fact that she was dreaming the same thing as me, there's no way I could have had such a realistic dream involving her and she not dream the same thing.

I just hope she doesn't ask questions when she wakes up.