chapter 17

ASHLEY POV

Flashback

"Remember when we were in the 9th grade and we were force to play spin the bottle?" The moon's light shimmer in her face. We were at the park right now. We had been out all day. She had taken me for a walk to the beach, but before that we watch "The Grinch" with Jim Carrey, at my house. Right now we are laying down in the park talking about random things. She has her hair hidden in her hoodie because I kept touching her hair. She is not a big fan of people touching her hair. But how could I not. Her hair is perfect.

"Baby?" She turn around to face me. I could see concern in her eyes.

"yea, I remember. How could I forget about it. I mean IT was the first time I made you moan." I let out a laugh when she hit me in my arm. I could tell she was blushing because she quickly look up, but continue talking. "well, it was when I knew that...ummm... I really like you. Because...ummm...I....ummm... I reallywantedtokissyou." she turn the opposite way so I was now looking at the back of her head.

"sorry, what was that?" I knew exactly what she said, but hey why not tease her for a while. She took a big breath as she turn around so we were now facing each other again. "I said... that I really wanted to kiss you." Her cheeks were now red.

"To be honest... So did I. And I'm getting that feeling again." I lean in and watch her do the same. Our lips meet in a very passionate kiss. Only one thought cross my mind "I love her with all my heart."

"ASHLEY!" my name being called snap me out of my thoughts. "sorry I space out." I gave her a warming smile. "yea. I could tell. I been trying to get your attention, but you never snap out of wherever you were." she joke. "Anyways the movie ended. I'm gonna go up to my room and get a blanket because is getting cold. You can put the other movie on if you want." She kiss my lips before getting up and going up to her room.

'3 month has passed! Get over her already. Your with an amazing girl that loves you and help you out when you were depressed SO STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!' I scowled myself. I have been thinking of her lately. I just can't get her of my mind. Every freaking thing reminds me of her. But no more. I'm with Claire now and I am going to be happy with her.

Claire confess her love for me a few weeks ago. I told her that I still didn't get over 'her'. Yea saying her name only hurts. Anyway, Claire still wanted to go out or at least try to even though I told her I still had feelings for her.

"Hey!" I let out a scream. "Damn it Claire! You scare the crap out of me!" I had my hand in my heart. She started to crack up. Why? because she's mean!

"Its not funny Claire! You really scared me!" I whine and pouted. "Aww I'm sorry baby is just that its fun to scare you I couldn't help it." she try to hug me but I push her away gently.

"No"

"No?"

"No. No hugs or kisses for you because you really scare me. So no. Nothing until you have learn your lesson." Her eyes look like rounded plates. Haha now thats funny. "Oh no way! How in the world am I going to survive now. Baby I need your hugs and kisses for me to live." Aww shes so cute! But I'm not giving that easily.

"Nope. Not working." I close my eyes and give her my back.

"Oh really." I turn around and knew she had something in mind because she was grinning like a mad woman. Sure enough she did the worst thing she could ever do. She tickle me. I probably look like a worm being electrocuted. I try to run,but she sat on top of me straddling me. "Say you love me!" she yelled still tickling me.

"I love you! Please stop!" I plead. She finally stop and look at me directly at my eyes. "I know you don't exactly mean it. But one day you will. I would make you forget about her." She kiss my lips.

I know how hard she is trying to show me how much se loves me and to make me forget about her, but is harder being said than done. I know its been a while since she left but I still don't completely forget her. I know that Claire would help me out there and I would one day say "i love you too" to her and mean it with all my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~

So heres chapter 17:)

Tell me what you think!

Vote, Comment, Follow:)