Chapter 10

SHAY POV

'Chasing the sun' by the Wanted was blaring through my speakers. I was going to clean my room, i swear, is just that I kept founding things I thought I lost. And well then I got tired haha yeaa I'm lazy.

It has been 2 hours since Ashley left. I still can't believe she doesn't remember. I have to pretend that nothing happen between us. I would have to have a distance between us so I won't touch her. Ugh! this going to be so hard.

Omg! I still have to get ready! She told she would pick me up at 9:30. Ok I still have a couple of hours. I stared to look through all of my drawers and my closet.

My phone vibrated as I putting my shirt on.

James- heyyy! Sooo wat u say?! Would u go out with me??:)

Me- James I already told u I still had to think 'bout it ok?

James- ok ok.. Im sry. Is just tht ur so beautiful nd who evr got u like tht must be the luckiest person in the world!;)

Me- wat do u mean... "Who ever got me like tht?"

James- well there must be someone in ur head.. Am I wrong?

'Nope not at all James you couldn't be more right.'

Me- im sry James...

James- is all good...no worries... I just hope tht person treats u the way u deserve;)

He's so cute! I feel bad for not returning his feelings.

We continue texting until I heard a knock on the door.

ASHLEY POV

I left Shay's house so I could make sure everything was beautiful for when I take her to look at her surprise. I can't wait!

"Hey baby, I think I want to marry you! Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice!" I sang along.

"Defiantly the dancing juice!" Claire and Sasha said in unison. "Haha very funny!" I said playfully glaring at them. They giggle.

"Ok,ok when do we have to do this? I mean how much time do we have until the special girl gets here?" Sasha ask looking around our work.

"Umm well I told Shay that I would pick her up at 9:30 so we still have 2 hours max." I said looking at my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already 8:45 when we finish putting the final touches. I was already dressed so I just had to go pick up Shay.

"Ok we are done! Now go pick up you girl and be happy!" Claire said slapping my ass. I let out a yelp. I turn around and look at her eyes. They had sadness in them.

"Thank you Claire for everything." I hug her. "Umm hello what about me I help too!" Sasha said with her arms open. I quickly run to her side and hug her.

After I thank them both again for helping me with all this, I went to pick Shay up.

I made my way to the front door and knock. I could hear Shay running down her stairs. She's so cute!

I waited for a few more seconds. The door slowly open and it showed a really beautiful Shay with a timid smile.

"Hey" I could hardly get that one word out. "Hi" she smiled. "Sooo like are gonna leave or your still undressing me?" She said playfully

Damn it! I stared for too long. Ok ok just play along is all good.

"Nah. I think I would undress you a bit more." I told with a smirk. Aww she blushing how cute is she?!

"Idiot" she whisper and pushed me aside. She walk to the car and got in. I jog to the car to catch up. Good thing I was wearing my vans.

I turned the ignition on and drove away. We were quiet,  but not in an awkward silence but a comfortable one.

SHAY POV

We been in the car for more than 30 minutes now. Were in the world are we going?! I ask her a few times, but she either ignores me and raising the volume of the radio or she just smiles and tells me to be patient.

The car came to a stop in the middle of nowhere. Ok were the hell are we?!? "Come on." She patted my thigh and got off the car. I quickly got out off the car and try to catch up to her.

"Ash!?" I look around but she was nowhere to be found. I look at a tree with a sign nailed to it

'Follow this path.' It read. I follow the path finding more and more signs in the way telling me were to go.

I finally reach the last sign. It just had an arrow pointing to the front. I walk forward while looking around.

"Ashley!?" I call her again. I notice a poster hanging from the trees that said 'HAPPY B-DAY SHAY!' In big letters.

I totally forgot that today was my b-day.

Behind the sign were candles that look like little fire balls on the ground. I smile and walk toward them. There was a table in the middle of the candles. The table had a rose and a card. I reach for the card and open it:'would you like to dance?'

Music stared to play. I look around to see were the music was coming from. I turned around and saw Ashley with her hand open in front of me and that loving smile of hers that always makes my knees weak.

I took her hand and she pulled me towards her. She move her body to the beat of the music. I could only see her in awe. She was beautiful! She is just so gorgeous and stunning.

I lean towards her and before I knew it I was kissing her. She didn't kiss me until a few seconds. My lips let a moan escape. I try to deepened the kiss but Ash pulled me away.

"Crap I'm sorry Ash! I.. I din't mean to.. I was just.. I was.." I couldn't believe what i did. She probably thing I'm a-

"Aww so you didn't mean to kiss me?" She pouted. Oh god! Those lips? Wait.. What did she say?

I heard her giggle. I look at her in shocked. "Shay close your mouth! Or I would do it for you" she said leaning closer. I met her halfway. She pressed her lips into mine and kiss me. This time it was her that moan. That was a total turn on!

"Come on, lets get inside the cabin." She pulled me towards this little cabin that was a few yards away.

There were more candles inside. She follow the path of candles and open a door. She turn around and crush lips with mine again.

We walk until my legs hit the side of the bed. The push me down until my back was completely flat against the bed. She made a trail of kisses down my neck making me moan once again.

God I love her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:) i hope u enjoy it. Sorry it took me a while to write another chap. at least i didn't took like a month to write it! Well I hope u all had a really good Monday ( i know mine was:P)

Sryy if there are mistakes!

Vote, comment and follow:)

(Its funny how when my phone vibrated and i read it nd it says @********** is now following you.... Creepyyy! Haha jk)

Bye bye:*