Chapter 33: White Legacy

Start from the beginning

"Gomenasai, nee-chan, but you're gonna have to do that later!" He answered back. He then pulled his fist back, getting ready for a powerful blow. The flames on his hand were forming with lighting. "Laxus, lend me your power!"

"LIGHTNING FIRE DRAGON'S HAMMER!" Natsu shouted, and he punched Jackal so hard against a building, destroying it in the process.

You were in the rubble with Jackal, but he let go of you, and there was yellow light on your ankle. The debree around you split apart and flew everywhere when the bomb went off your foot. You hissed when it made your leg throb in pain, but you immediately healed it to repair some cut and bruised skin.

Lucy and Wendy had to help you stand on your own two feet after healing it.

Lucy sighed, "In the end, we destroyed the town, once more."

Wendy agreed, "Indeed."

You sat up and saw Natsu on the ground with smoke rising from it. You guessed he couldn't handle all those explosives he got from punching Jackal so many times.

"Yo, daijoubuka?" You heard Eris cry out. You saw him fly back with Happy and Carla. His eyes widened after seeing the damage. "N-Nande kore?!"

"The enemy was really strong, even Natsu and (Y/N) couldn't handle it..." Lucy said.

"We sent'em flying!" Natsu yelled out from the ground with a peace sign on his hands.

"...so he says," Wendy added.

Eris raised an eyebrow. "So you defeated him..."

"We have to get information out of then," Carla added they flew closer to you.

You heard Jackal laughing and snickering. When you all turned towards him, the ground below him was glowing bright yellow. He then said that it was a very difficult match, and that it was the first time someone had beat him.

"Heh...this is embarrassing...gomenasai, Kyoka," he muttered and then he raised his voice, "If I'm going to die, at least I'll take them down with me..."

The area around us was glowing and it was growing. "Nani? What's going on?"

"He's planning to destroy the town, isn't he?!" shouted Carla.

You yelled out angrily, "Yamero!"

"It's too late. I am the bomb. I will still detonate, even if I'm killed off," he informed you. "Sayonara, Fairy Tail!"

"What're we gonna do? The town...the town一" Lucy was cut off.

"I won't let you!" Happy cried out. He flew over to Jackal and grabbed his shawl, flying high into the sky.

"Happy!" Natsu said in shock.

"What are you doing?!" Eris demanded. "You're gonna get killed!"

"Get away from him, Happy!" Wendy shouted.

But he was too high up to even care. He then said, "We aren't gonna lose to the likes of you."

Jackal shrieked, "KUSOOO一"

There was a huge explosion above the small town. Natsu was shouting as everyone, including you, sat there in shock. Carla was crying softly, and Eris was about to lose his shit. Little pieces of gold glitter was rained down on the ground.

But then you saw a flash of movement in the sky. It was Happy, but when he came down, he had a slightly burnt afro.

"That was close!" He exclaimed.

Eris grit his teeth. "Happy, you idiot! Don't scare the shit out of us like that again!"

"Hehehe...sumimasen..."