Chapter 33: White Legacy

"Y-You...how?!" Jackal was shocked.

Eris snickered. "You don't stand a chance anymore. Oi, we're gonna evacuate the people and try to find Michello!"

You nodded and ran over to your older brother. You had a smirk on your face, along with him.

"I'm all fired up," you said in unison.

Jackal had the expression of utter shock. "Omae...what are you?!"

The both of you grinned, running into the water to reach Jackal, and saying your names together. You socked him in the jaw with fire magic, and Jackal skipped over the water. But it didn't do much to him.

Jackal sat up. He began to laugh at you. "You touched me again..."

Your fists glowed bright yellow. Before it could even do anything at all, the both of you had your mouths wide open, and put it over your hands. It blew up inside your mouth, and you ate the flames that erupted from it. Smoke filled the air, robbing you of your sight, but not your sense of smell. The two of you walked straight for Jackal.

"I already told you...we got used to it," Natsu said with a grin. You noticed that Jackal was trembling before you.

As you were walking closer to him, he began to scream and cry out. His body started to grow larger and larger while blond-ish hair grew to his head.

"Onii-chan, he's changing. We have to be careful," you reminded him.

Like you had said, he changed. The upper half of Jackal's body had turned into a wolf-like animal covered in yellow hair. Claws formed on his finger tips, and they looked as if they can cut through stone like paper. His shirt ripped off, and all he wore was pants and his shawl. Jackal's roar got louder when his form was bigger.

"He turned into some monster!" cried Natsu.

Jackal raised his hands into the air, clenching his fists together.

"Both of you, watch out! His strength has increased, along with his power!" Wendy shouted. But Jackal had his fist lowered towards you, and you were both pushed backwards.

Next thing you knew, there was another explosion that erupted, and it was right in front of you. The amount of force that came from the explosion had pushed shoved you up against a building. You landed on top of Natsu when dropping to the floor.

You rolled over so that Natsu could move. He got up first and grabbed your hands to pull you up. "Nee-chan, hurry! We have to defeat his guy!"

You saw Jackal punching a building and blowing it up. "Bastard! Does this guy intend on destroying the town?!"

Natsu let go of you and ran off to stop him. But Jackal shoved him towards the ground with his fist.

"There are no puny humans greater than us demons! Stop trying!" He yelled at you. You went in for the kick, but he used his other hand to grab hold of your legs.

"Akuma?" Your brother wondered. "Did he just say 'akuma'?!"

"Hai一"

Jackal raised you up, and was about to use you as a flail. He then said something about thd humans perishing, but then Natsu punched him in the chin and socked him in the jaw. "Is this what you're fighting for?! We're fighting for our comrades that you assholes hurt! You are even hurting my sister!"

You were trying your best not to get hit by your dumb older sibling, since Jackal was still holding you by the foot. You couldn't really do much. If you tried, it would be likely that you would hurt yourself or the others. "Oi! Try not to hit me, bakanii, or I'll hit you too!"