Chapter Two- A Shitty Day

After the horrible training she had been out through and the hours of handwriting she was finally getting out to meet the people .

She was to be Elsa today ... which she had to admit , it was pretty fucking awesome.

The wig and the dress fit her wonderfully , she knew how to do the hand movements and types of answers to questions she could do.

She had another girl she had met during training to be her Anna , or little sister .

They were in the meet and greet area and were about to have their first group of guests come .

A little boy came in with his little sister and their mom. "MOMMY ! ITS ELSA !" She screamed and ran to Rey's arms.

"Hello " she smiled , bending down to meet the little girl's eyes .

"It's Princess Anna !" She giggled .

"What's your name princess ?" Rey asked .

"I'm Sophia !" She said and hugged both the two actresses .

"Hello Sophia ! What type of adventures have you done today?" Anna asked.

"I meet Milan and Donald Duck !"

"You did ! Did you see Mulan's flower clip ?" The girl Anna asked.

"Yes ! She was so pretty ! But I think you two are prettier !" She said .

"We think you're pretty too !" Rey said .

"Can we get a picture?" The mother asked and Rey did the little hand thing she was told and the girl playing Anna had her foot on her heel.

After s handful of pictures the family left and another came in . The little baby who was about 2 ended up coughing and sneezing all over Rey , making her feel like she needed to be bathed in hand sanitizer.

After that a little boy tried to pull her wig , not believing that she really was Elsa and the wig pins ended up stabbing her head .

Another group of teenage girls asked them a bunch of question they didn't know how to answer ; questions that were noncannon.

There was a dad and he tried to hit on Rey and even held her waist rather close in the family photo .

By her first brake she was more than happy to take that fucking wig and dress off .

Her feet hurt and her stomach was growling . She took her wig off and threw on her legging and t-shirt and walked to the employ break room, tons of other actors were in there .

"You must be the new Elsa" one guy said .

"Yeah ... hi I'm Rey" she said reaching her hand out.

"I'm Poe aka Aladdin, Bert and Captain Jack Sparrow" he smiled .

"Rey or Elsa , Anna, Belle both dresses , Ariel tail and no tail , Rapunzel, Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora ... oh and Mary Poppins" she smiled .

"Sick !" Poe said "we may have some shits together !" He smiled . "This is Finn "

"Or Prince Naveen or Dr. Facliar ... and sometimes I'm Spider-Man if they don't have anyone else" he said .

"That's so cool !" She smiled . "It's been a rough shift" she admitted .

"Let me guess , kids sneezing , questions you can't answer costume pulling and parents making come ons ?" Another girl asked .

"Yeah ... exactly " Rey said .

"Hi , I'm Gwen Phasam ... you're looking at Sergeant Calhoun , the Evil Queen , Maleficent, and Curella Devil " she said with the sweets smile .

"Oh wow ! You're my villain twice !" Rey said to her .

"Sometimes well do some photo ops together !" Gwen smiled .

"That's so cool" she said .

"Pardon me , Armitge Hux ... Terrance from Pixie Hallow , The Mad Hatter and Gaston" he said .

"Wow ! You're diverse " Rey said .

"Ten years of acting school to wear a ponytail " he laughed .

"That's so cool" Rey said .

"You look kinda familiar" Finn added .

"Oh , my grandpa and I are here often ... he lives pretty close and all" she told them.

"Cool ! So are you going back to Elsa or ?"

"Oh ... next I'm gonna be Cinderella , which hopefully means no one steeping on my cape or pulling my wig" she said.

"Don't worry, you'll learn to dodge it" Gwen told her .

"Hopefully... all I know is that I just heard Mickey Mouse talking about rolling a joint"

"Oh Sam ? Yeah ... he's a huge pot head ... he actually sells pot to the girl who plays Alice ..." Poe said .

Suddenly a girl walked past her angrily and was yelling . "THATS IT I QUIT!"

"Bazine !" The manger yelled after her .

The manger sighed and THE walked over to the group "you ... are you a princess ?"

"Oh ? Me ? Yes " Rey said .

"Congrats , you'll get to be Ariel in a tail in two hours !" He snapped and ran off .

*

Talk about a shitty first day , already double booked , and all the shit that happened to her as she was Elsa and Cinderella and Ariel.

All she knew was that tomorrow she got to be Rapunzel and wear flats and get to run away with the kids instead of standing in uncomfortable heels or sitting in a tight tale.