Chapter One - Holy Fuck

Rey Kenobi was at Disneyland once again with her grandfather , a hip 60 year old who was a crazy pin trader .

"Cheer up sunshine " he said as they were waiting in line for Indiana Jones.

"I'm fine grandpa " she said tucking her iPhone in her pocket .

"Oh pish-posh.... were at Disneyland !" He smiled happily z

"Grandpa , were always at Disneyland ... seriously" she sighed .

All of a sudden she saw a bunch of little kids running to some guy . Then she realized this must be the oh so YouTube and tumblr famous Disney land dude who dresses up as the characters.

Benjamin Kenobi saw the man dressed as Indiana Jones and grabbed her hand to wait in line to meet him.

When they finally got to the front of the line "Indiana" was happily taking pictures with Benjamin and trying to get Rey to join in.

"Come on !" He smiled .

"All good ... actually we have fast passes for Thunder Mountain... so ... let's go " she grabbed her grandfather's hand and just pulled him away.

*

She sat with her Starbucks in her hand , she couldn't believe she was doing this .

The door opened and her name was called . "Reyhanne Kenobi"

She threw her coffee out and sat down in the chair to talk to them.

"So... is there any princesses you're interested in facing ?" The man asked .

"Really any princess who I could ... I was told I'm too tall for Wendy or any of the fairies ... or Alice"

"Yes ... and dance history ?" He asked.

"Ballet tap and jazz for almost 15 years " she admitted .

"Song ?"

"Choir from sixth grade to my senior year "

"Alright..."

After another 6 hours and two dance calls she was in a room with several other girls . Some taller some shorter.

"Alright:.." a lady said "were gonna put the names up on this list.... and then we're gonna leave you all to see it"

Rey allowed the rest of the girls to read the list seeing their characters and whom they would or wouldn't be playing .

"Donald Duck ? I went to Juilliard for this shit ?" One guy said stomping out of the room.

She turned to see another girl crying "I JUST WANTED TO BE TIANA ! BUT IM WHITE !"

And one girl applying heavy makeup "so what if I'm too scary ? I'll play an evil queen!" She snapped .

Rey walked to the list and found her name quickly .

Reyhanne Kenobi ..... Snow White , Ariel , Aurora, Belle, Mary Poppins, Cinderella , Belle Blue dress, Ariel in tail, Elsa, Anna

She smiled , holy fuck ... she was now officially a Disney princess!