At her job, the employees were expected to dress casually to bring more people into the store. Gia sported a pair of tan creepers, a black supreme tee as well as black jeans. Her lanyard hung loosely around her neck, to identify her as an employee.

She would've taken the other opening for the Urban Outfitters on 34th since she liked the bigger area, yet she was more familiar with the Soho area than Herald Square.

Many of the boys that came in spoke to her. She never would be rude to them and tell them to "move",  "bye" or something along the lines of that. Instead, she sweetly would say something to show how she wasn't interested. She had such a good way of combining words and feelings together, that a plethora of boys that she had dubbed, ended up befriending her.

She knew she'd be getting off late, so she asked Lauren to bring her back coffee from the Starbucks.

***

Carti and Rocky, along with Bari and a few members in management sat in the photograph room, reviewing the pictures that were going to be in the VLONE category.

After selecting a number of pictures, they chilled and smoked a few blunts. They had nothing really to do so they decided to go walk around and meet with any fans that were outside.

Gia continuously looked at her watch, waiting for 8 o'clock to approach. With five minutes left, only a select few customers roamed the stores. Finally her watch said 8 o'clock. Within minutes she was closing up the store. She turned around, looking at the other New Yorkers that walked along the street.

Carti, Nast and Rocky stood in a circle, leaning on construction as they ate slices of pizza. "Remember that bitch I fucked the other day?" Carti asked the group. "Nah, I don't be all up on your dick nigga." Rocky laughed. They all began laughing, due to the high they were on. Carti glanced over across the street, noticing a girl that looked familiar.

He then realized it was the girl from earlier.

"Imma head out." Carti said, stretching out his hand awaiting a dap from the other two.

"Nigga we always leave together. What are you doing?" Rocky responded.

"I'm gonna get me some pussy." He quickly replied. "Nigga let me see." Nast smacked his lips.

Carti pulled up his DMs and showed them a picture of the girl, who indeed was nude and asking for him. However that wasn't what he was looking for now.

"Ooo Carti on that Asian pussy." Rocky laughed.

"He feeling exotic today!" Nast joined in. Carti could hear them cracking jokes from behind him while he searched for the girl.

From afar he could see her curly hair heading  down the street he watched her take a left onto a side street. He jogged lightly so he wouldn't miss her.

The cool breeze blew into Gia's face, causing her to brush hair away from her eyes.

"Excuse me?" Gia heard the man's voice from behind her.

She slowly turned around to be greeted by a dark skinned tall, thin male. He stepped up closer, allowing light to catch his face. She noticed the bold birthmark on his right cheek. His hair was a neat fade and dreaded at the top. He had full lips and his almond eyes awaited hers.

"Yes?" She asked.

He quickly examined her features, as he was not able to before. She was much smaller than him, with a petite frame that looked curvy from what he could see. Her nose was small, and her lips pink and plump. Her eyes glistened with kindness.

"You live on the west side of Harlem right?"

She glanced around, "Yes.. Why?" She slowly responded.

"I saw you on your building earlier. That's why I was asking."

She laughed lightly, "Oh, well maybe I'll see you around." She turned to walk away but he gently grabbed her arm.

"Wait,wait."

She looked down from his hand, and back to his eyes and he dropped her arm.

"I mean since I'm always over there, maybe we can chill or something."

Gia softly knitted her eyebrows together, "I don't know you.."

"We could get to know each other."

Gia laughed and thought for a second. "Okay. I'll think about it and I'll have an answer for you if I ever see you again." She smiled a closed mouth smile and began walking away.

Carti couldn't help but look down at her now open backside. He watched her ass move and began smirking at his thoughts.

Gia laid under her white comforter and looked up at her high ceilings.

Should I give that boy a chance?

Her thoughts battled each other.

He was cute and it's not like I'm in any other situation.

And with that, her last few thoughts carried her into a stress less sleep.