Reunion pt.2

recap
'Husband' almost everyone said.
============================
"Mione why didn't you tell us you married Malfoy" Ginny asked. "Um um. I was scared okay." "Of what" "I came back to make up with you guys but I thought you would not want to if you knew. I haven't seen you guys in damn near 16 years and when I came back felt like more people should see that he changed. But Gin I'm so sorry" I did the only reasonable thing I could. I ran.

Ginny P.O.V

"I'll go get her" Malfoy said. "No this is a girl thing. I'll get her" Me and Violet said. I smiled and pick her up. "Let's go help your mommy" I ran with Violet. "Where are you staying" "Hufflepuff common room" I smiled. It was getting hard to run in heels so I chucked them in a hallway. She did something when we got there. A door appeared and I saw a key. I unlocked the door and saw a crying Hermione. "Mione. Are you okay" "No Gin everyone will hate me." "No one can hate you. Your Hermione Granger, War Heroine, Brightest Witch of her Age, Brains and Beauty of the Golden Trio. There is no way you can be hated. Even if your last name is Malfoy." "But Ginny. Draco was a bully to almost everyone. Everyone sees him as a deatheater. Not as him. I love him but I also love you guys. The thought of me losing you guys just made me want to die. Everyone wanted me to marry Ron and be Hermione Weasley." "Truth is Mione. I wanted you to marry any but Harry and Ron. Because the thought of my bestie and brother is just gross" Hermione laughed at that. "I guess your right Gin" "Great now that we cleared that up." I picked up a pillow and started hitting her with it. "Why *hit* Was *Hit* I *hit* Not *Hit* Invited *hit* To *Hit* Your *Hit* Wedding. " I yelled. Hermione was rolling on the floor laughing covered in feathers. She grabbed the pillow in my hand and started hitting me. I grabbed one of the pillows on the bed and hit her back. Suddenly I was hit with a pillow and so was Hermione. I looked forward to see Violet standing there. "Oh Violet I forgot you were here" She smiled at me. "It's good but don't let out happen again." We laughed. "Let's go" Mione said.

Hermione P.O.V
I was walking and took a moment to think. I am married to Draco Malfoy, have 3 children and have the best friends ever. My life us perfect. "Mione are you okay." Draco came up and asked. I didn't answer but kissed him. He almost immediately kissed back. It was long and passionate. I broke the kiss and he put his forehead on mine. "I love you so much. Don't ever leave me" I said. "Never. I will love you as long as life and after that" "Forever and Always ?" I asked. He nodded. "Forever and Always" He said. He picked me up bridal style and spun me around. "Come on kids." They followed us and Harry M. picked Autumn up like Draco had me. I smiled but than saw Vi. I looked at Draco with puppy dog eyes. He sighed and kneeled down. I swooped up Violet and Draco got back up. "We are a weird family. " Draco said . "And you love us " I said