Reunion pt.1

^Hermione's Dress and Hair^

I stared at myself  in the mirror. I smiled at my new dress. It was beautiful. I looked at the ring on hand. It was black and had a sapphire crystal. I started to worry about my friends. What if they are all mad at me when they find out I married Draco. Calm down Hermione. You just have to breathe. "Mione are you ready" Draco asked. "Um yeah Drake" I walked out and saw his smile. I forgot all my worries. "Draco you look so handsome" "And you look beautiful" He spun my around playfully. "Mom how do I loo- Wow Mom you amazing" I smiled at my daughter.  "Autumn you look more amazing then me" Autumn blushed. "Hey this is better then what I was wearing earlier" Harry came out and said. "Yeah yeah but mommy can you help me" I looked at Violet and zipped up her dress. "Okay Drake. I say I go in with Violet and You go in with Harry and Autumn" "Well Mione I like the way you think" He kissed my cheek and grabbed them both. "Okay Vi you ready to make an entrance" She nodded. I walked and all eyes were on me and Violet. There were a bunch of whispers. Like 'is that Hermione Granger', 'Oh my merlin she is beautiful' and 'Is that a wedding ring'. This is how Harry felt. I saw a red and black head. I quickly carried Violet over. I tapped on Harry's shoulder. He saw me and spun me around. "Oh my Godric Mione I haven't seen you in 16 years. How have you been" "I have been great. I moved to America, got married, had kids. But enough about me. Harry how have you been" "Oh you know Married the love of my life, Had these 3 angels and got a job as an Auror" So we joked around and laughed until Ron came. "Mione. You look amazing. If I wasn't married" He started looking at my breast. I was both offended and angry. "Ronald. For your information I am married as well. And I don't think your wife would appreciate you staring at another woman's breast" I yelled slapping him upside his head. "I don't think she'll mind. She's over there flirting with Ferret" I looked over and a girl with shoulder length blonde hair which I am pretty sure is fake, breast and a butt I know is fake, caked in make  and her dress was so short that if a giant could see up it. At first I thought maybe there just talking. But then she started touching his chest and undoing his tie. I not the type to get angry but when it comes to my husband getting seduced and infront of my kids I get pretty pissed. I stormed over there and grabbed her hair making a piece fall out. "LISTEN HERE YOU SLUT. NEXT TIME I CATCH AROUND MY HUSBAND I WILL RIP EVERY SINGLE BLONDE EXTENSION IN YOUR HEAD. YOU GOT IT" She nodded and ran away. People were staring. Some in shock and some in amusement. Why. Maybe because I said Draco was my husband. "Husband ?" Almost everyone said at the same time.