The News

Hermione P.O.V
I was playing with my 4 year old daughter,Viloet. She looks just like me. The same hair and eyes. But she has Draco's nose. "Mommy. Look. Barbie is moving." I looked over at her and she was making Barbie move with magic." "That's amazing. But watch this." I pulled out my wand and made Barbies clothes glow and change while moving. And then I made sparks go around her. "Mum stop showing off" My other daughter, Autumn said. "Yeah Mom" My son, Harry yelled from the kitchen. "Harry what are you doing" I asked. I ran in and he was trying to bake a cake. "Woah. Dude what ya making" Autumn said. "Double Chocolate cake" Violet stuck her hand in the frosting. "Good" "Where did you learn how to cook" I asked. "TV" "I'm Home" Draco my husband yelled. "DADDY" Autumn yelled. Autumn is a daddy's girl and Violet is a mommy's girl. Harry is a kitchen boy. "Hey Princess" I smiled. "Hey draco" "Have you seen this" He handed me the daily prophet. "HOGWARTS REUNION. All students that have attended Hogwarts in 1991-1997 with gather at Hogwarts. It is on June 17 at 11:00 am. (You may bring your children)" "Dang it" I said. You see I still haven't told Harry and Ron about Draco. I haven't seen them in 16 years. I moved to America and met Draco. "So are we going" I asked. "Sure. We haven't seen our friends in about 17 years" I smiled. "Kids were going somewhere tomorrow"