Just the two of us

You and your boyfriend Jungkook had been out at a restaurant for your anniversary when things first went to hell. It had started with a seemingly homeless man entering the restaurant. A waiter had approached him to see if the man needed any help as he had a bloody shoulder and unfocused eyes, which should have tipped them off. Much to onlookers horror the homeless man tore into the waiters outstretched hand and bit off a chunk. You didn't see what happened next for Jungkook had picked you up, buried your head in his shoulder and didn't let you go until the two of you were back at your shared apartment.
The two of you quickly packed up as much stuff as possible. Clothes, batteries, a radio, the walkie-talkies you had gotten him for Christmas, canned food, water bottles. And Jungkook brought out four guns and a crazy amount of ammo. "I was worried about you during tour so I made sure these were hidden around the house for you." He sheepishly explained.
The two of you camped out in a tornado shelter together for about two months until you moved to a less zombie crowded place. That cycle continued for about a year. Scientists said that a cure was coming, that all we had to do was hold on and make it to the safe place, Daegu. Which was hard seeing as they had to get there from Seoul, and didn't have a car.
It happened when he was on a supplies run. Jungkook had smiled at you and told you, "Don't worry Jagi. I'll come back safe and sound." But on his way back a zombie had caught him by surprise. It barely touched him before he killed it but Jungkook knew he would turn.
It hurt him to see your tears when he told you. Just as it hurt him to know he would soon be leaving you to fend for yourself in this cruel world. So he held you. The two of you sat and he quietly sang into your ear. "곁에 머물러줄래대면 날아 갈 까 부서질까 겁나 겁나 겁나" (Jungkook's chorous part in Butterfly)
  When you fell asleep Jungkook rose and searched through his bag and pulled out a box. He sat it next to your sleeping figure before proceeding to grab some rope and a post it. With one last look at your tearstained face he left the bunker, making sure to bring the key with him. 
~Two weeks later~
A group of people walked through the outskirts of Seoul. Last week a cure had been found for the virus that made the zombies. Now every immune person was getting rid of the zombies and looking for survivors.
   The group had been drawn to the sound of a zombie. Slowly rounding the corner they saw a zombie tied to a pole by its head. About two feet infront of it was a post it note taped to the ground with a key next to it. The note was written in messy hand writing and read 'My girlfriend is inside. That is the key to where she is. Please save her and kill me too.'  The leader, a girl by the name of Sohyun took the key and shot the zombie through the head. "Be cautious. The girl inside could be infected." She said before turning unlocking the door.
  A young, pretty girl was sitting on the floor staring at a locket that held a picture of her and the zombie boy that had been outside.

The girl glanced up and they saw her red rimmed eyes. Her eyes slid past them to the zombie laying on the floor and she let loose a strangled sob. "I-" Sohyun started but was cut off when the girl ran past her to the boy. She collapsed by his dead body and gathered him into her arms. "Jungkook-ah." She sobbed. "You dumb, dumb boy. How could you leave me like this?"
  Another girl, Gi Hyun, and a male by the name of Gun Chul approached her cautiously. "We were going to get married you know." You told them quietly. "It was our anniversary, and he was going to propose. We had so much planned." Gi Hyun placed a hand on your shoulder. "Listen. We have a safe place you can go to while the rest of us clear out all the zombies. You can bury him there." She said. You rose and nodded.
   After his funeral you sat by his grave and prayed. Before you left you sang softly for him, for the love of your life.
" 머물러줄래
내게 약속해줄래
대면 날아갈까 부서질까
겁나 겁나 겁나

시간을 멈출래
순간이 지나면
없었던 일이 될까잃을까
겁나 겁나 겁나"
   (Will you stay by my side. Will you promise me. If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and break. I’m scared scared scared of that. Will you stop time. If this moment passes. As though it hadn’t happened. I’m scared scared scared I’ll lose you.)
-----------------------------------------
A/N
This was inspired by _trashmooooo_'s imagine. I don't own the idea.
   Also do you know how hard it is to type in Korean? Because I didn't. I had to check every sentence to make sure I got the Hangul right.
  For the cover and locket picture I used a photo Jungkook took with his ex-girlfriend, Ko Seohyun.

Just look at how cute they are together!!
Thanks for reading bye!