"'Ey," I said as my hand grazed her bare arm gently. I saw goosebumps rise on her flesh from my touch as she turned around. "What's yer name?"

"Mona," she droned, a flirty smile on her lips.

"Well, Mona," I said lowly and leaned in closer on my elbows. I pointed to her fruity drink in her hand and whispered, "Are ya goin' to finish dat?"

The smile on the girl's face faltered until it changed to sour. She turned her back on me and grabbed her friend, walking away with a huff. On the other side of the counter, the bar tender was laughing at our exchange. I ignored him and leaned my face down on the sleek surface, my cheek pressed into the cold counter top.

The club was buzzing with chatter and techno music, lights flashing all around, momentarily shining on someone's face before moving away to someone else like a search light. White booths surrounded the circumference of the room with a glittery dance floor in the center. I knew the whole team was somewhere here, I saw Reece and Dylan across the room trying to seduce some girls on the dance floor a while ago, and Andrew was sitting in one of the chairs with a dark skinned girl on his lap.

Jace should have been back by then, right? I thought so, anyways. I didn't know, time was weird - it could have been a minute or two hours, I wasn't sure. Nor did I care. I just wanted another drink.

I noticed a girl with long hair pulled back in a ponytail on the edge of the dance floor. She was holding a glass with brown liquid inside, I couldn't help but notice. Right then the few people blocking my view from her moved away and I saw that the long hair was a mixture of brown and blonde and that she was wearing a tight, black dress that showed off every curve of her body. It wasn't until she tilted her head in my direction did I see that it was Lynn. And that she wasn't alone.

A tall lad with dark hair was standing in front of her. I looked closer at him to see if it was Harry or her brother, but the lad's hair was too short and his shoulders too broad to be either of them.

Then Lynn wrapped her arm with the drink in her hand around the lad's neck as the bloke reached down to grab Lynn's arse. I had no idea who the tosser was, but I instantly hated him.

Hopelessly, I watched as Lynn pressed herself closer to him and swayed her hips.

It was ridiculous how she was throwing herself at a guy she didn't even know and it pissed me the fuck off. But at the heart of it, that wasn't where the anger was coming from. I was envious, and below that I was downright disgusted because I couldn't help myself. The hot, intoxicating anxiety building in my chest burst suddenly, and it hit me.

I wanted her.

I didn't even know enough words to express how much that disturbed me.

The way she was arching into the lad... perky, round breasts pushed against his chest and her limbs draped over him with desire in her eyes, I wanted that. With her. Not just her body or the idea of her, but actually her. I could picture making marks on her body and pulling small whimpers out of her while I spread her out naked beneath me. The lack of respect of it ripped at me because the more I looked at her like that without keeping myself in check, the more the person I was supposed to think of as a teammate disappeared.

The bartender noticed my sudden tension because he asked, "Are you okay, mate?"

"I don't care what it is," I slurred in a low voice to the tender, forcing myself to look away from Lynn. "But for the love of God, give me somethin' with alcohol."