Chapter 8

Crystal's P.O.V.

My heart was beating faster than ever as I ran through the forest. I had to keep my scent in or else my mate will find me.

Tears were running down my face while my heart was breaking. I didn't care about not being silent, but I had to grab my brother and leave before my mate found me. I had to protect him from Lucas or else he will die.

'Crystal you have to get out of here,' I heard Christopher mind link me. I was getting closer to the school with every step I took.

'I have to save you though, and I'm not leaving you behind,' I replied back to my brother. My body and wolf were fighting me. They both craved my mate while I knew that I would only put him in danger that could kill him.

'You can't save me without getting away or them finding out who you are. I will escape as soon as I can, but for now stay hidden and if you want to still leave then we will,' Christopher said tiredly. I started coughing and fell onto my knees. I needed my brother, I've never left his side at all.

'Crystal I can hear you, calm down. I'm safer from Lucas than you at the moment, just stay hidden in the town or forest and keep your scent hidden,' Christopher said before I felt my cheek start to sting.

Right then, I wanted everything to just end. I wanted my brother to be safe and the only way to do that would have been me never being born. My family would have never had to deal with any of this because then Lucas would have never had a reason to hunt me down.

'Crystal your thoughts were left open and I swear don't you ever think of suicide. I will be ok and then we can leave and go where you want to go and do what you want,' Chris told me in a soft voice.

'I don't know how much longer I can stay by myself, everything always goes wrong after we have everything on the right path,' I cried out. I knew that I couldn't talk to my brother anymore, but I was still going to go back to the school because that's where my clothes were and I had no where else to go honestly.

Blake's P.O.V.

I was frustrated that I couldn't find my mate anywhere. I knew she didn't leave because that boy, Christopher, was still at the school, guarded by three of my friends.

I had a feeling she wouldn't leave when that guy was so protective over her in her dreams.

I was running through the forest with Tony and Brandon in wolf form. We were all running back to the school to try and get answers from that boy about my mate.

I need to find her. If she was never found and I know she's a werewolf, than that means that maybe the werewolf world isn't lost yet. There could be more woman that are still alive and that could find their mates. I also growled at the thought of that other man that was in her dream. She knew who he was and he knew who she was, but how?

It didn't matter, I wasn't going to let anyone kill her because I was going to protect her as soon as I found her. My mate is not going to just show up in my dreams while mates are dying everyday. I'm not going to risk losing my mate either.

Once we got to the edge of the forest, we changed into our human forms and slipped on a pair of shirts. I looked back at the forest while Tony and Brandon went in front of me. I had the strangest feeling like I was being watched.

"Alpha!" Tony yelled at the entrance of the school. I turned my head around and ran inside the school while Tony held the door open for me.

I still felt eyes on me, but knew that I needed answers first about my mate. One way or another I was going to find her.

"How are you related to my mate and where in the god damn world are you hiding her?" I yelled to the boy that was tied up. My friends looked at me with wide eyes. I didn't pay attention though because I was going to kill anyone who got in the way of my mate.

The boy smirked at me before saying, "You don't have to know how I know her and second I can't be hiding her if I'm stuck here."

I could see a little bit of fear go into the boy's eyes. That's when I tried to get his scent, and then realize that he had none.

"You will answer all of my questions boy before I beat the shit out of you," I growled in front of his face.

"If you knew what was good for you then you would let me go before things get messy," the boy snickered. I could already see that I wasn't going to get any answers out of him.

I walked out of the room with my friends staring at me in complete shock.

'Guard him, don't let anyone talk to him without me knowing and I swear you better tell me immediately who he talks to and grab that person,' I growled to my friends.

'Yes Alpha,' they replied in unison. I heard feet run behind me while I was walking to my room.

"Alpha, how did you find your mate?" I heard Tony's voice. He was just as shocked as everyone else was.

"Same way you saw your new Alpha Female," I growled. I didn't mean to be harsh to my friend, but I was not playing this game of cat and mouse with my mate.

"You mean through the dream? How is that even possible?" Tony asked me. I tried to sniff out if there were any close scents near by, but I didn't smell anything.

"I don't know, but she doesn't want me to find her for some reason," I explained to Tony, needing someone to talk to and calm me down until I find her.

"What does Christopher have to do with her? I haven't seen her come here at all," Tony explained. He looked like he was in deep thought before something clicked in his head.

"Speak up," I ordered him when he started to mumble something.

"Chris, he was Christopher's twin brother that enrolled in this school. That girl looks like a girl version of Christopher meaning she was disguise as a guy the whole time. It would explain how she had werewolf genes but no......" Tony left the sentence hanging.

"But no what?" I asked Tony. We were in the hallway facing each other and I felt like someone was listening to our conversation again.

"She had no scent," Tony whispered.