Chapter 6

Crystal's P.O.V.

My brother was pinned against the wall by Tony while everyone else was just watching and sitting on the beds or the ground. Brandon, Austin, Jason, and Mike were the only other werewolves in this room, and I could only guess if their Alpha was here, then this would be the important people in the pack, or they were just all great friends with the Alpha.

"What are you doing to my brother?!" I growled out in my guy voice. I still had to make them think I was a guy or else none of us would be getting out of here alive.

"We know that you two aren't normal, and we were asking your brother some questions when he decided to be difficult," Tony answered. I growled even louder at all the boys, some of them were even terrified of my growl.

"Yea, well if you don't want us here then why don't you just say so?" I asked Tony.

"Because we knew that neither of you were normal and we wanted to know why you were here," Mike answered. I rolled my eyes at Mike's answer.

"I'm not normal because I have werewolf genes, but I'm not a full werewolf because of our parents while Christopher is very protective of me because I'm not a full werewolf. We're here because we're trying to find a home to stay at for a while before we can both get back up on our feet," I answered while glaring at all the guys.

Tony was growling and I could see in his eyes that his wolf was about ready to come out. Austin placed a hand on Tony's shoulder while motioning for everyone else to get up.

"Sorry for everything, we'll leave now and won't bother you again. You guys can stay as long as you want," Austin answered while everyone followed him out of the room.

Tony's P.O.V.

I stayed by the door to listen to see what they were both about to talk about. We all know that they can get food and are doing find, and there's no reason for them to be roaming around here.

"We've got to be very careful here for the remaining days," Chris said. I could hear some moving around along with some bags being moved and stuff being put in bags.

"We already know that people are on their way here, why don't we just leave before it's too late?" I heard Christopher say.

"We need food and some other stuff before we leave in three days, that and at times I just don't want to leave, but you have to make me leave in three days before everything turns into chaos," Chris said, and it sounded like he was about to try.

"Calm down, it's not you that wants to stay and it's not your fault that you found him, but you're right about us leaving in three days. If you see him coming then we'll leave earlier, but for right now just keep your mind occupied with school while I will worry about supplies," Christopher said.

I was so confused by the conversation they were having. None of this made sense to me. Who was chasing after these people? Why are people chasing after these people?

I followed everyone else back to our dorm and left the twins dorm with so much confusion that it was starting to hurt my head.

"We all know that we can only observe these people and that they have some secrets," Brandon said.

"They've got too many secrets. I just heard them say that they're leaving in three days because appearently someone is following them and Chris wants to stay but can't," I informed everyone.

"So we've got three days to find out these people secrets, and our Alpha isn't due back for another week," Jason said. It was true, Blake would handle this situation better than any of us.