preface

It was all in a month.

The fact that so many feelings and thoughts could change within minutes was astonishing to me. I never would have even thought that the human brain was capable of shifting so quickly.

I would not have been able to experience such a thing if it was not for the breakup.

The breakup. My, what a day that was.

Every itty bitty second that occurred within those short minutes was remembered easily, locked inside a special part in my mind so I would never forget; so I could not forget. At first I wanted nothing to do with that dreadful memory, during that time my body was weak; it was not able to handle the immense agony that was brought upon me.

That was during my first week of the month. By the morning of week two I realized that I needed to be fixed in order to finally gain all the power I never knew existed. Yet after becoming cleansed, I still felt empty. All the pain was washed out of my frail system, but a part of me told me to hold to just a pinch full of it and keep it locked deep inside myself.

What could I possibly do with that tiny piece of discomfort? It clicked almost instantly.

Give it to the one who started it all.

It was clear, quiet evident even. The moment I passed this pain over I would feel whole, complete. Whom should receive such hurt was unmistakable; him.

He deserved every ounce of pain I had left. He had to feel what it was like to be weak, powerless. As if no one gave a damn on what was to happen to him As if the whole entire world was looking down upon him in complete antipathy. To be able to wipe that million dollar smile off his face and replace it with a permanent look of sorrow would make my heart swell with joy. To drive him to the peak of pure insanity because of the simplest things, how could I not want such a sight? I knew every little thing that itched his skin, hit a nerve. It would be, like some say, a piece of cake. Once I gave it, he would be miserable.

The greatest part about it all though, was that the torment he had would be eternal, and there would be nothing he could do about it. It would be so overbearing to the point it would kill him. That was all I ever wanted.

Jealousy at its finest, what a beautiful sight. When the month ends, he will not be alright.

It was all in a month.

|||
WARNING: MATURE THEMES INCLUDING MURDERS, DRUG ABUSE, ABUSE, SEXUAL THEMES, RAPE (only the topic, not an actual scene), STRONG LANGUAGE , EXTREMELY GRAPHIC THEMES AND DEATH.

PLEASE, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ IF ANY OF THESE LISTED THEMES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE !!!

| | |

yall, halloween is coming up and that means horror time !!! i found this deep within my 50+ unpublished works and i felt inspired so, im extremely excited to pursue this.

im posting this to be apart of the #spookyhoesonlychallenge by JasminNelson bc this idea was super lit and i just had to join omg. check out all the other amazing short stories apart of this tag (:

steph here actually has a plan and knows how this short story will layout so do not fret i will post ! there'll probably be around 10-12 chapters.

i love you beautiful, stupendous people ((:

- steph.