Chapter 8

Chapter 8

You hear glass breaking and then you feel a sharp pain in your neck. You look Weiss to see Weiss' face in pure horror. You raise you hand to your neck and then look at your hand, you see blood. You notice Weiss' pjs have blood on them too, you scan her for the source of the blood and see she has a bullet wound on her neck.

(Y/n): oh shit Weiss!

Weiss collapses onto the floor and starts to hyperventilate, you pick up a shirt off the floor and put it on her wound to stop the bleeding.

(Y/n): Weiss, Weiss stay with me! Please! *tapping her cheek*

You apply pressure to her wound, tears start to form in her eyes. You run your hand through her hair trying to calm her down.

(Y/n): Yang! Blake! someone! Get in here!

You look at Weiss

(Y/n): Weiss please *you keep running you hand through her hair* clam down we need to lower your heart rate *you kiss her forehead* please you're losing too much blood *you hug her*

She starts to relax.

(Y/n): *still hugging her* there we go Weiss, there we go *stroking her hair*

You lift her up and start to cradle her, with her body across your legs and your arm lifting her back up and your other hand on her wound.

(Y/n): I can't help you Weiss I used most of my aura to help you three earlier. I'm sorry Weiss  *you tear up* please Weiss you're gonna be ok, you hear me? Nod, please!

She looks at you and smiles. You kiss her cheek while you start rocking her.

(Y/n): you're gonna be ok....you're gonna be ok

Yang enters the room

Yang: what's all the noise for? holy shit Weiss!
(Y/n): apply pressure to her wound and take her to get help! Please Yang, help her...
Yang: ok, but you're injured bad too *points to your neck*
(Y/n): I'm ok *you place a hand on your neck* just please look after Weiss.

Yang leaves with Weiss, you look out your broken window and see a Bullhead approaching.

TO ECHO

Echo: *in head* I must've got him, a direct hit to the back of the neck.
Pilot: 30 seconds till drop off

Echo nods. The Bullhead pulls up to you window and Echo jumps through into your dorm.

Echo: what the fuck! where's the body?

You stand in the doorway and rush to him. He raises his rifle and tries shooting you, you side step and kick the gun from his hands. You grab the gun and snap it in half.

Echo: motherfucker! *draws his pistol* how's the neck?
(Y/n): a little sore, but thanks for asking

You dodge, Jump, flip and run around your dorm. Echo fires at you, panicking, causing him to miss every shot. He empties his entire clip, he is fast at reloading he's about to aim when you jump up and scissor kick his head making him drop his gun. You kick it to the side, he draws a knife.

(Y/n): hey asshole I don't have one.
Echo: here *throws another knife to you*

You take a fighting stance. He lunges at you but you block it, he tries slashing you but you jump back. He kicks you and you fly back and land on your wooden desk breaking it. There is a large piece of wood sticking up, Echo lifts you up and is about to drop you on it when you slash him with your knife. You fall on the floor, you get up and kick Echo into the wall.