(1)

You stared down at the stick displaying a positive sign (+).

You were thrilled, but a frown stayed on your face. J didn't want kids, but now he was going to get one without choice.

You sat in thecorner of the bathroom, and began to think.

About raising the baby alone, about leaving the love of your life for the sake of your baby.

"Y/N, baby! Come out, come out wherever you are!" You heard your boyfriend call.

You took a deep breath and picked up the test.

You opened the door, hiding the stick in your pants.

"Here I am, Puddin'!" You rubbed the dried tears away.

He rushed toward you and instantly crashed his red lips into yours. 

"Mista Jay?" You pulled away,"I gotta tellya somethin', babe."

"What's wrong?" He question, and you lead him to a chair.

"Puddin', I know you aren't gonna like this, but" He sat up, placing his elbows onhis knees, "I'm pregnant." 

"Pregnant?" 

"Yeah, baby. I know you don't want kids, but they're in here." you poked your belly.

"There is no way you're keeping that kid." He growled. 

"Yes there is, J!" You stomped, "I am keeping this child! Even if it means leaving you!"

You turned around, and began to run to the front door. You needed to leave, you'll get your things later.

You pulled your hoodie over your head, rain pouring down on you. You began to cry as you held your stomach. 

"It's okay, my little clown, Momma's here to stay with you." You whispered.

"Y/N! Baby, come back!" J ran down the sidewalk, desprate to catch up to you.

You turned into an alley, and slid down the wall to ground.

"Oh, baby, there you are." J sighed as he turned into the dark alley.

"What do you want?" You whispered, just loud enough for him to hear.

He sighed and sat criss-cross next to you.

"You." He kissed your cheek, "And our baby." 

"You what?" 

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I didn't mean what I said." He sighed again, "If you want to keep this baby, I'm with you. He or she will have the best Mommy and Daddy ever." 

"Really? You really mean it?" 

"Of course, baby." 

You tackled him and showered his face in kisses.

"I can't wait to be a Daddy! He laughed. 

wc: 369

A/n: I've decided to start a Joker Imagines book! I have a few already written, and I needed to get them out somewhere! I accept requests, just comment! Enjoy!