Epilogue: You Can't

Epilogue: You Can't
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Herobrine's P.O.V
"You can't do this...I can't allow this." I said.

"It's not up to you now is it?" Notch asks crossing his arms.

"He's my son." I said.

"And you agreed to have no children and you had two. A girl and a boy." Notch said.

"Sofie and Adam are my children. Not yours." I said.

"But our agreement clearly states neither of us can have kids. So you broke it." He said. I take a step towards him.

"You can't have them. Neither of them." I said.

"I just want Adam. You can keep your daughter." He said. I shake my head.

"Adam is the future of the Nether." I said.

"So your daughter then?" He asks.

"Never. Sofie stays with me." I said. Notch smiles.

"So it's Adam then. Don't worry I'll take great care of him." Notch said.

"Can you promise me visits at least?" I ask.

"Yes." He said.

*Few Years Later*

"WHY DID I EVER TRUST YOU?!" I yell.

"Didn't you try to talk to him?" He asks.

"Yes and...he didn't even recognize me. He was ten when you stole him from me. What did you do to Adam?!" I ask.

"I modified his memories of you and your daughter. I can't have him turning against me. You can't get him with the Nether cut off from the Overworld." Notch said. I clench my fists. "Bye brother." The light disappears. I stare dead at the netherbrick. I'm missing years of my son's life. I intend to get those back, even if I have to go through my brother to get him.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Too Far: Prequel to Vanished

Coming soon...