Damien Vs (Y/n)

*Not Edited*

(Link's P.O.V)

We all walked though the door, leading us to an outside area. I walked over the the edge, looking down. We were high up, farther than the first floor. I followed the others as we followed the path, the wind howling in our ears. I could hear the thunder echo in my ears along with the wind, though I tried not to pay attention to it. 

(Y/n) walked a ways ahead of us, though she stopped in the large door way, staring out to the outside area. We all made it to her side, following her glaze. There stood Damien, standing on the far side of the area, staring at us all as he smirked. I gulped, looking to (Y/n). She stepped forward, a few steps ahead of us. The place was made of cement that had plants growing everywhere. It looked very old and like no one has really been here for awhile.

I looked away from Damien, my eyes going wide. A barrier was raising from the ground behind (Y/n), dividing her from us. I ran forward, trying to get to her side," (Y/N)!"

She didn't move, as she just stopped, her eyes never leaving Damien. Not one of them saying a thing. He cut us off from her. We couldn't get to her. Everyone ran to my side as I slammed my fist onto the barrier. It didn't break or bend at all, nor did it zap me. It was just a barrier. Mason slammed his body into the barrier, grinning he's teeth together, "(Y/n)!

Nichole bit her lip, closing her eyes before she ran forward, putting her hands on the barrier and yelling," (Y/n) stop! Lets us help! You said back there, we're family! You can't do this alone! LET US IN!"

I looked to her then (Y/n). (Y/n) turned, smiling softly at us all," I said that I'd do anything to protect you. Its my fault Damien's like this. I will deal with him."  

"...(Y/n)..." I whispered as she stepped forward, not looking back at us. I turned to Avery, tears in my eyes," AVERY DO SOMETHING!"

"I...can't. (Y/n)'s magic is stronger..." she muttered, tears streaming down her own cheeks. I looked forward, feeling hopeless. (Y/n)...she made this barrier to keep us away. I want to help...we all do. She lied. She lied about us helping each other.

(Y/n) stopped, staring Damien in the eyes as he smirked," so you did come, sister."

"Don't call me your sister, I stopped being your sister when you betrayed our kingdom all those years ago," (Y/n) hissed, glaring daggers at Damien as he just laughed.

"You make me laugh. You know, I've been waiting for this fight for centuries. We'll settle this now, see who the strongest one of us is," he pointed his sword at (Y/n)'s neck as she stared at him, dipping her head.

"So be it," she growled. Damien smirked, running forward and swinging his sword at her. She skillfully dodged it, jumping to the side and swinging at him.

Damien blocked it, turning to face her as he meet her eyes," I see you still know how to fight, huh?"

"I've always known how to fight," (y/n) replied with no emotion as she moved her sword away, ducking down as Damien's flew past her head. She turned to the side as he swung at her a few times, each time missing," though a fight isn't all strength, you must need smarts as well."

"Yes, you need to know your opponents moves," Damien agreed, jumping back as (Y/n) swung at him.

"How could you do this? Betray our kingdom, kill so many people?" She asked as he hit her sword away.

"Having power is greater than anything else in the world," Damien replied as (Y/n) frowned.

"I have to disagree with that," she looked to us in the corner of her eyes, she spun her leg around, tripping Damien as he gasped as fell. She went to hit him before he put his sword up, blocking it with a smirk.

"Family is nothing anymore, once you love someone, they leave you. Of all people I'd think you'd understand this," he rolled to the side, standing to his feet as (Y/n) spun to face him, swing her sword towards him as they hit their swords together.

"The only problem is you Damien. You've token so many things from me and others, I can't let it continue, We will win this war," (Y/n) growled as Damien glared at her.

"You really are an idiot!" He shouted, raising his sword as lighting hit it. (Y/n) did the same, running towards him as he ran at her.

We all watched, our eyes wide. We couldn't do anything but pray this went well. The two of them, passed, their swords raised as they got ready to swing...

​​​​​​​

Then a sword hit the ground along with a gasp that filled the air...