Tough

(Your P.O.V)
I opened my eyes to be in a room. I sat up and held my head from the pain. All I remember was being beat by Zelda and Ilia and then passing out in the forest. I closed my eyes as and shook my head.
"I see you awake..." I turned my head to see Avery standing in the door way. I blinked and nodded slowly as she smiled," how are you feeling?"
I looked down and though for a moment. Everything hurt, but I was alive," fine..."
"Good. I'm surprised you didn't fight back..." She leaned against the door frame as I shrugged.
"They were Link's friends, I couldn't have hurt them..." I sighed and looked back to Avery.
"No, I guess not..." Avery though for a moment then nodded.
"How'd I get here anyways?" I looked around the room then out the window. It was still late," what time is it?"
"Its midnight. Link brought you here," Avery smiled slightly as I though for a moment.
"Um...what happened to the girls?"
"Don't know, you should ask him, he's still here," She looked to the hallway then me with another smile.
(Link's P.O.V)
I looked around at all the pictures in the house. There were a lot of different places in the world. Avery sure liked pictures...and books. I'm still surprised about today. I though Ilia and Zelda didn't like (Y/n) but what they did was the last thing I though they would do. I sighed and looked at another picture before I heard someone clear their through. I looked over my shoulder to see (Y/n) standing there with Avery at her side. She had way less bruises and cuts then when I found her. Avery gave her some kind of potion which must have done it.
"(Y/n), are you okay?" I asked turning fully around and walking to them. She nodded and tucked a pieces of hair behind her ear.
"Yeah, not the worst to happen to me," She smiled slightly as I smiled a bit to but it soon turned into a frown.
"I'm so sorry Zelda and Ilia did that. I should have known and-"
"Link, its fine. There's not much harm done," She assured me as I shook my head.
"Not much harm done? They beat you over me! You were really hurt and it was my fault," I cried as she shook her head with a sigh.
"No, it wasn't. You just sad you didn't think they would do it so you had no part in it. Its fine anyways," she smiled.
"I guess..." I looked down as Avery cleared her throat and looked to both of us.
"Well, it is getting late so what will the plan be?"
"I should go back to Ordon," I looked out the window then to them," I have things to do there."
"I was going to Castle town tonight, they wanted to meet with me as soon as possible," (Y/n) looked to Avery as she looked surprised.
"Really? So soon? Well, I hope things go well. Tell them I said 'hello'," Avery smiled as she nodded and looked to me.
"See you later, Link," she smiled, before walking past me out the door.
"Good bye Avery," I quickly said before following (Y/n). Avery giggled and said 'good bye' as I walked out the door. I ran to (Y/n) as she was just getting on Noche," wait! Can I come with?"
"Why?" She asked, titling her head a bit.
"Its just late and all...there could be monsters and stuff and even if your better at fighting me its better to be safe than sorry," I smiled sightly as she rolled her eyes playfully and nodded.
"Fine. But you must follow my lead in this. The place we're going doesn't like outsiders," She informed me as I got onto Epona and nodded. Then we were off.
~~~Time skip by Kawaii Armin ~~~
We entered Castle Town and the place was quite like it always was at night. We put Noche and Epona in the stables and I followed (Y/n) though the streets. She lead me to a dark ally way. at the end was a building with the door cracked open. There was a sigh outside that said 'Bar'. I looked to (y/n) as she put her hood on and walked in as I followed. Inside were a bunch of people and they didn't look friendly. Each one looked like thief's or a out law. They all looked over and the yelling in the room went quite as we walked in. Everyone stayed quite as (Y/n) and I walked past them all. As I walked, I could fell them all staring at us. Everyone looked tough and like trouble. In the back there were two people with hoods a lot like (Y/n)'s. Their eyes, like everyone else, did not leave us. Before we got up to them a man walked in front of (y/n) and laughed," you two kids lost? This ins't a place for children."
"Let us pass please," (Y/n) didn't look up, she only keep her eyes in front of her, only meeting the tall my's stomach.
"You know, your a very pretty girl, I'll let you by for a kiss," the man smirked but (Y/n) stayed quite.
"Let us pass now, please. There is not need for 'kissing' expressly of men who only act tough..." she muttered as the man growled.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He went to hit (Y/n) as I flinched, closing me eyes and waiting for her to be hit. But nothing came. I heard quite gasps fill the room. I opened my eyes to see the mans fist in (Y/n)'s hand, her eyes still focused in front of her," w-what the!"
"Let us though," she muttered, letting go of his fist, as the man bit his lip.
"What is a girl like you going to do if we don't?" He asked. Next thing that happened was that (Y/n) had his collar and was looking him dead in the eyes.
"Did it sound like it was a option? Let us though or else, do I make myself clear?" She narrowed her eyes at the man as he shook his hands.
"C-Crystal," she let go of him as he stepped aside. Everyone watched as we walked past tot he back towards the two people who was watching the whole thing. Even I was impressed by (y/n) now.