Regeted

(Link's P.O.V)
The moon was in the middle of the sky bring the only light around us now. It wasn't long before we came to Avery's house. Avery was waiting on the porch as if she expected us to come. She looked up with a smile which soon fated as she looked at all of us," so I take it Nichole didn't chose to come."
"No...she's still the same as she always been," (Y/n) rolled her eyes as Avery sighed and nodded, opening the door to her house and signing us to follow. We all sat down and a silence came over us all. Everyone seemed upset which I don't blame them. I cleared my throat and decided to speak," so...what now?"
"We leave for the hidden kingdom," (Y/n)'s eyes were focused out the window as everyone seemed to gasp. Lina stood up and put her hands on (Y/n)'s arms, looking her straight in the eyes.
"Have you went crazy! Damien has a whole army waiting for us and what do we have? Five people!" She yelled as (y/n) didn't move or make a noise.
"What do we do? Let him get to the point were he builds a unstoppable army and comes to Hyrule? If he comes here, he'll have an army. Let me rephrase the plan, I'll go to the hidden kingdom," (Y/n) removed Lina's hands from her arms and walked away, passing Avery," how long will the trip be?"
"W-Weeks. Mouths maybe," Avery muttered, looking at (Y/n) as if to try and find if she was really serious.
"Okay," (Y/n) nodded and turned to walk off before Lina spoke again.
"W-Wait! Your not really g-going by y-y-yourself...are you?" We all looked to (Y/n) as she nodded.
"I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think that stupid..." We all looked to the door to see Nichole. She leaned against the door frame with a smirked as (Y/n) narrowed her eyes.
"Nichole? Why are you here? I though you didn't want to come because of (Y/n)," Mason asked as Nichole shook her head.
"I didn't come for (Y/n). More like Link," She smiled, walking to me and sitting next to me, her blue eyes glittering as I blushed.
"M-Me?" I leaned back as she leaned froward, wrapping her arms around me and bringing me into a tight hug.
"Of course silly. Couldn't let you down could I?' she asked as I blushed. I looked over at (Y/n) as she rolled her eyes and looked to Avery as she spoke.
"(Y/n), please stay for at least tonight...I want you to think about this," She pleaded as (Y/n) shook her head.
"I'll leave in the morning but my choice is clear," she looked to Avery then us," I don't have much here anyways..."
"Then I'll go with!" Mason stood up as did Lina," me too."
"Me three," I stood up and copied them. Avery did the same as Nichole rolled her eyes.
"We're in this together. All of us," She smiled as we all nodded.
"For lord (Y/n)!" Mason cried as we all, expect for Nichole, yelled the same thing. Nichole rolled her eyes and hung on my arm.
"I'm doing it for Link," She stated, glaring at (Y/n).
~~~Time skip by the fabulous Levi heichou~~~
I opened my eyes to see myself looking down at me. I gasped as he laughed," so I see your going to the hidden kingdom."
"Yeah...what's it like there?" I asked, sitting up as he offered a hand and pulled me to my feet.
"Depends. I haven't been there for years and years. Centuries really. But before the war, it was beautiful," he smiled seeming to be lost in though.
"Then Damien?" I asked as he nodded.
"Damien really did want to have as much power as he could. War. War after war, after war. Mm...well, I came to tell you a few things," He looked to me with a smile as I nodded.
"What are they?"
"Well, first off, you'll be able to talk with me though the master sword," he smiled, crossing his arms as I smiled as well.
"Really? How did you find that out?"
"Magic," he laughed the contained," second I wanted to ask you if you'll look after (Y/n). She's more...reckless as before. She doesn't think as much anymore, just...does," He trailed off and looked to the ground.
"I'll look after her," I smiled as he smiled back and nodded.
"That's all I wanted to tell you. Be safe as well, I'll talk to you later," he nodded as did I.
"Okay, good bye."
~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes and sat up. It was still late out. I walked out into the hallway and to (y/n)'s room before I was stopped by a voice," there you are Link."
"Nichole..." I turned around to see the blond haired girl standing there with a smile," why are you up so late?"
"I heard you up. Why are you up so late?' she titled her head a little as I looked to (Y/n)'s room.
"I was heading to talk to (y/n)..."
"Why do you love her?'
"W-What?" I looked to her as she narrowed her eyes.
"You care so much for her when she doesn't love you back..." She sighed, looking hurt," I love you though and you just walk on past me like I'm nothing, just like then."
"I-I'm sorry for that but-"
"It hurts. To have someone you love love someone who cares for no one but themselves. I love you Link...not her..." she looked down as I looked to the side.
"(Y/n) could love me..." I muttered as she shook her head.
"Bet she doesn't! Ask her! I dare you. If she said's no, I'm always here. I'll be in my room," she flipped her hair and walked off. I sighed and knocked on (Y/n)'s door. She opened it and looked at me.
"Hey Link, what's up?" She asked. She looked...sad. Her eyes were a bit red as her cheeks were wet.
"H-Have you been crying?' I asked as she shook her head.
"Maybe I have. Nothing you need to worry about," she looked into her room as I tried to look around her but moved herself to block me," anyways, what did you need?"
"I-I have something to ask you..." I looked down as she raised an eyebrow.
"Yes?"
"Do you...love me?" I asked, choking on my words. I looked to (Y/n) as she still had a blank expression.
"I'm sorry, but only as a friend," those words felt worst than being stabled. I hesitated before looking away, trying not to cry.
"Oh...s-sorry. I should h-have known..." I looked down as (Y/n) looked away in her room. I looked up slightly and turned around," I-I-I better go."
"Okay...see you tomorrow..."
I can't believed she doesn't love me. I though she would but...she doesn't. I went to my room and locked the door. For the first time in forever, I felt tears run down my face. I cried like a little kid that night. She doesn't love me. I should have known she wouldn't! She doesn't love me at all.