"Sorry I'm late professor! It won't happen again." After interrupting five different classes I finally get it right. Everyone stares at me, and I feel like it's high-school all over again.

"It better nop happen again miss..."He took his glasses off and crossed his arms.

"Styles. Emery Styles." I answered and looked for a place to sit. There's only one left and it's right beside a guy who is staring at me and it's in front row. I vaguely recognize him but shake my head, forgetting about it for a moment and focusing on the stuff written on the board and the disapproving on the professor's wrinkled face.

"Hmm. I'm guessing you're Ken Styles granddaughter right?" The professor asked while looking at me top to bottom and started his writing on the board once again. I heard a few whispers behind me, but I ignore them, the last thing I want it's gossip.

"Yes. Again, I apologise for being late!" I say, and sit beside the guy and pull out my notebook and pen.

"As I was saying, in advanced biology, I must say it will probably be the hardest class you'll have. So today we'll be starting with the study of vegetable hormones." The professor started the class and made a few draws in the board making everyone forget about me and they all started talking to themselves about random things.

I took and advil and the guy beside me, was still staring at me.

It's driving me crazy, does he need any help?

"Do you wanna ask me something?" I rudely said to the boy and his cheeks turned red. "You've been staring at me for quite a bit, I'd like to know why."

"I'm sorry. It's just I wanna to know if you were feeling okay?"

So he's worried about me?

"Why do you ask?" I copied the professor's notes as I spoke and the guy talked again.

"You don't remember me. Do you?" I looked at his face and nothing. "Of course, you were too drunk."

His blue eyes and dark hair don't have a place in my memory.

"Should I?" I continued to take notes and he did the same as we continued speaking.

Who is he? Does he know what happened? I really want to know what happened.

"I brought you to your dorm yesterday. I didn't know we were taking biology together." As soon as he finnished, I looked at him again, vague memories of someone helping me walk come to my mind.

So he's the guy...

Maybe he can explain me what happened last night.

I can't remember anything at all.

"Was I with you last night?" Was I? Have I done something stupid with him?

"No. You bumped at me and spilled your drink all over yourself. And then you passed out. And I took you to your dorm and your cousin, Addy helped me put you in bed." He explained and I'm even more confused than I was this morning. "Your roommate Tasha is quite friendly, normally anyone who'd be awaken at that time would be a total bitch, but she wasn't."

So he knows Addy. She didn't tell me she had a friend in advanced biology. Hm, interesting. 

"Oh." I have no idea of what to say. He seems so nice and the advil hasn't done anything to my headache, yet. "Well, thank you. That exlains how I got back to the dorm and ow I ended up with Addy's and Jade's sneakers on." I smile an extend my hand to him. "I'm Emery, by the way."

"Sam." He introduced with a smile and I couldn't help but to smile back.

I need to talk to Addy. She never gets too drunk, so she'll be able to tell me what happened with more detail.

 We shook hands and we spent the rest of the class talking of random stuff and we discovered that we have lot in common. And he even plays on the same team as I do, so it was fun to talk to him the whole class.

When biology ended, Sam walked me to my next class and we were set to lunch together with the others. But first maths, and then, lunch.

I texted Addy, asking what happened and she her answer was 'I'll tell you when we're together.

So I'm pretty much fucked. I have no clue of what happened and it must be destiny cause the "daddy", is sitting on the front row and he has a black eye.

At least I'll be having fun teasing him about it.

As I pulled the chair to sit, he gave me a stare and protected his balls.

"Afraid of something?" I asked and he answered quickly.

"I just don't want another black eye."

(Author's note: hello everybody! Hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Thank you all so much for all the votes and comments. I love reading your opinions and you have no idea of how much I've been laughing with them. Love you all! Xoxo Miriam)