Jellyfish Song

Keith-

He was shaking, huddled. The light spilling into the room was disturbed by presences. He counted three shadows. Two of them were frantic, one of them was calm and had a sneaky aura. Keith started to lowly hum from the barrel of his chest. Tears slowly came down when he started humming the 'Jellyfish Song'. He started to sing it after some time. He sang with a raspy, tear hoarse and shaky voice. "S-sway... S-way swaying between --" he couldn't make it any more. The sobs crashes into him like bricks.

Keith wondered who that third presence was. The presence stuck to the shadows as the nurses bandaged Keith. Right as nurses were about to leave, they saw the presence and ordered him back to his room. 'So he's a patient?' He heard the voices speak. 'Oh he is! That's amazing! He's just like you! A fucked up mistake that doesn't belong here!' The voices kept going. Keith would have scratched at his wrists again, but they were bandaged. He opted for rolling up his pants, and scratching his thighs. They started to bleed a river of crimson, a silky reminded of sin, his pain. Maybe one day he'd meet that person. But that chances of that happening were the chances of the voices going away.

(Yay! Done! You'll see we slightly update fast, yet that chapters are extremely short. Savvy writes for Lance and I write for Keith. What's gonna happen you think? - Padget)