6

Sunday
1:05 am

"alright it's my turn to drive the car" I said as I watched him yawned for like million times.
"it's fine, Addie. go to sleep you must be very tired" he said.
"don't be stubborn please, you've been driving the whole night, I know you're tired"
"alright" he sighed and stopped the car.

"good dawn, cal, have a good sleep" I said kept my eyes focused on the road.
"good dawn, Addie" he said then closed his eyes.

I took a look at him suddenly a smile grew on my face. he looked so cute wearing a soft blue shirt I bought for him. he curled his tall body into a ball and laid his head on the window.

suddenly my phone buzzed so I checked it.

bby giraffe
calling...

Luke

"baby, how was the prom? sorry I couldn't come bec..."

"how was the prom you said? go with that blonde chick bastard"

"w-what are you saying?"

"what am I saying? stop playing your victim card, Luke!"

"so you knew that?" his voice cracked.

"oh god so you were trying to fool me by saying you can't go because you have to go to your nanny's house while you go with that stupid chick in hoping that I also wouldn't come since you know I don't have a partner!!? was that your plan!!?"

"i'm sorry, Adelaide, I know i'm such a fool..."

"take back that sorry and shove it to your ass. we're done, Luke. thanks for being the stupidest boyfriend I've ever had!" I said then end the phone call.

the tears started making my cheeks wet again. I harshly brushed it. I couldn't held it anymore so I parked the car on the roadside and started crying. I couldn't believe it Luke had the heart to broke our 1 year relationship with a chick he met I didn't know when.

"Addie?" someone called my name with a sleepy voice.

I was way too focused on my problem I barely realize the guy who slept beside me woke up.

"oh my god, Addie, are you alright?" he asked.

I hugged him. I tangled my arms around his body while he rubbed my back.

"hey what happen?" he asked.
"nothing, I just want to hug you" I said while sobbing in his hug.
"you're a bad liar, Addie, now tell me" he untangled her arms around me.

"he was just call me" I sighed.
"what did he say? did he say rude words? did h-" calum looked at me with a concern look.
"no, calum, he was just asking for forgiveness" I said.
"oh, he regretted it didn't he?"
I nodded.

"you don't have to think about him anymore, Addie. you deserve better than that asshole" he said looking at me in the eye while he was driving.

he forced me to stop diriving because i was not in a good condition. besides, he said he had enough sleep.

he has brown eyes. the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. his eyes were so sweet and comforting.

"cal, where are we going now?" I asked.
"we'll go to my favorite place in this city" he answered.
***

IM SORRY FOR THE RUDE WORDS OMG SBIDOWSNOAN

vote and comment will be fireballs as always x