Draco - I'm A Death Eater Part 2

Sequel to 'Draco - I'm A Death Eater'

I was shocked, "He wants you to kill Dumbledore?! Draco he's insane!" "(Y/N) there's more to it." He said this in more of a mumble. "What do you mean there's more to it, Draco, I'm all ears, you have to learn that you can tell me everything!" "I get that it's just, I love you too much to let you go or for anything to happen to you, and, if something happens to me, I wouldn't want you to be hurt!" "Draco, please just tell me..." "He said that if I don't kill Dumbledore, he's going to kill me!" This was the first time I had seen Draco cry, it broke my heart!
---------🦁🐍⌚️🐦🐼----------
"Draco, please, you don't have to do this, there must be another way!" "(Y/N), I've already told you once, I have to do this, I'm sorry, I'll be back by morning!" "I'm coming with you!" "No! Stay here, I don't want you getting hurt!" "Draco, I'm already hurt enough, I want to be there with you, I want to be there, every step of the way!" "Thank you, I don't know why out of all people he chose me, why? Why me (Y/N)? What have I done, what I have I done to make him want me to do this!" "I don't know Draco, everything will be fine, I promise!" By the time I had said this we were at the top of the astronomy tower. "(Y/N) please go, I have to do this on my own!" "Draco, you don't have to do it at all!" "(Y/N), Please Go!" He raised his voice this time so I took it as my cue to leave him be. I saw Harry a few meters away from me and gave him a small smile, I do try to be friendly, I mean that's the least I can do. He gladly gave me one back but a shocked look took over his face and it looked as if he was glancing behind me, so I turned around. Professor Snape was behind me and gave us the signal to be quite, I could hear Draco but I was trying my best to cut him out, I couldn't take it, knowing he was going to kill our head master it was too overwhelming. "Avada Kadavra!" That wasn't Draco! Harry and I looked at each other with confusion written all over our faces, we suddenly realised who it was, it was Professor Snape! Draco found me and embraced me in a hug, "Are you alright? I heard that Snape-" "Yeah I'm fine, you don't have to worry about this happening again because it won't, we'll make sure of it! Thanks for sticking with me and not leaving me, I didn't think I'd be able to cope if you left!" "Draco, I would never leave you, I love you!" He pulled me in for a kiss and once we pulled away he whispered, "I love you too!"