Draco - Crush

Personal imagine for @ TaylorTay12334 on Instagram

Ever since I joined Hogwarts I've had the biggest crush on Draco! I got sorted into Slytherin and I couldn't believe my luck, I would be with Draco! In first year we started to talk to each other a lot and slowly developed a friendship and now we're in second year and we've gotten even closer, the only thing is, my crush for Draco had grown even stronger but I'm scared that if I tell him, we will no longer be friends. I keep asking myself what if he doesn't like me back? What if he likes somebody else? Pansy is always telling me I should tell him, but when I want to I just keep reminding myself of those same questions. "Taylor, just go and tell him!" "But what if-" "No more what it's! You'll regret it if you don't do it! Just. Go. And. Tell. Him!" "Fine." With that I got up from the table and went and spoke to Draco. He had his back turned to me and was talking to Crabbe and Goyle. "Draco, just tell her, she's got to feel the same, we've seen the way she looks at you-" "On that note look behind you!" Goyle whispered but somehow I still heard him. Wait, he likes me, maybe they were talking about someone else or they just didn't want me to hear or- "Taylor!" "Hey Draco!" "Can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?" "Sure!" After I had accepted he led me to the Slytherin common room, I was so confused but followed him to the couch and sat beside him. "Taylor, I know you probably don't feel the same but ever since I met you I've had the biggest crush on you! I understand if you don't feel the same and I wouldn't-" "Draco, of course I feel the same, is it not obvious? I've been trying to tell you since the beginning of the year I just didn't know how!" "Well then, Taylor, would you be my girlfriend?" "Of course Draco!" With that he pulled me in for a kiss and from behind us I could hear a "Finally!" and a cheer from what I'm guessing was Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy!