While Yash and Sonia got the most expensive and exclusive diamond ring for Kavya, where Armaan showed no interest.

During this period, his dates with Kavya and the Kapoor family's enthusiasm were adding to his discomfort. 

He even avoided to talk with Rihan and take updates of his Mumbai office. He trusted Rihan to handle alone for a few days, so he spent his time in thinking of a solution. Yash has proved the seriousness of his threat by stopping a consignment for a few hours. He couldn't take a risk with his father.

So the only solution to vanish his guilt was to confess the truth to Kavya, which can lead to cancellation of the wedding and Yash to snatch back the rights. He wasn't confident, Kavya will understand and still marry him, if he confessed the truth. So he decided to keep her in darkness and fooled her in every meeting.

On the Day of Engagement

The Engagement Venue is a large hall, decorated in the theme of white with a hint of silver. The stage is decorated with white lights and various types of white flowers with silver glitter paint on the edges. A big white designer one arm couch with silver glitter and rhinestone cushions is placed in the middle for Kavya and Armaan.

The place opposite to the stage has many round tables covered with silver satin cloth. The chairs surrounding the table are covered in white cloth as well with a silver bow behind. On the center of the table a big round white candle is placed with glittery silver polka dots.

Mild music is playing from an orchestra set at the right of the stage. There is high security at the entrance and inside the venue as Kavya didn't want any journalist or media person to enter and click pictures of the function to make it the talk of the town. She requested to have a completly private and personal function.

Ranveer and Yash attend the guest which have arrived for the engagement. Both are dressed in white Sherwani with diamond and silver thread work.

On the other hand, Sonia, Myra and Nimrit look after the arrangements for ring exchange. Even Ruhi arrived early to help and stay with Kavya in the dressing room to cease her nervousness.

Sonia and Nimrit are dressed in white designer sarees with diamond jewellery. Whereas Myra is wearing a white anarkali with diamond work near her neck along with diamond earrings and Ruhi is wearing a white floor length dress with stone work around the neck. They were dressed to match with the theme.

When the auspicious time of the ring ceremony nears, Yash sends Sonia to bring Armaan, and Ranveer asks Nimrit and Myra to bring Kavya from the dressing room.

Armaan enters wearing a white sherwani with small diamond studded on his collar and a big diamond broach pinned on his left. He climbs the single step of the stage and Sonia asks him to sit on the couch.

Within a few minutes, Kavya too enters the venue, grabbing everyone's attention. She walks, taking small steps with Myra and Nimrit at her either sides.

Armaan glances at her from top to bottom as she walks, lifting her white diamond studded lehenga. He stands in a trance without shifting his gaze from her face, which has minimal make-up yet it made her breathtakingly gorgeous. Her long chocolate brown hair was curled from the ends, giving her a divine look. And the diamond jewellery shines with the flashlights of the cameras, focusing on her.

As Kavya continues to approach the stage, Armaan can hear the faint sounds of her anklets and silver bangles. He starts walking towards her and bends near the step at the end of the stage.

Armaan forwards his hand and Kavya stares at him, then his hand. She slowly places her hand over his, leaving her lehenga and climbs the step.

Armaan walks backwards, making Kavya walks forward. Their eyes and hands remain connected till they reach the couch.