A Future-less Day.

"Today is the day..." Said Lilium to herself looking at the mirror, wearing the wedding dress that Ares picked out. "Today is the day when my life will change and a new day of pain will start... OH how I miss Jumbalin... He will always look at me with a smile..." She walked to the chair and covered her eyes As tears began to fall from her face. "May I come in Lilium?"

"what are you doing here Apollo? If Ares see's you, He will-"

"I don't care. I never agreed to this, Nor will I ever. I AM who I am but, I always keep the promice I make to the ones who die." The two stayed silent for awhile, then Lilium walked twords him and smiled.

"The only reason I told him I would ever marry him, was to save your life. You took care of me as a child and saved my life from that place your fathers great grand father has started. So in return I will save you from his rath and make sure you will remain safe to show my thanks to you.

"But how can you marry a man with such dishonor in him?!"

"The wedding is about to begin Apollo sir." said one of the maids from the cafe. "You must leave now Apollo. My destiny is to please A serpant... and I must accept it for God has forgoten... Or is it, that this village, has forgoten him?"

Apollo stared at the grownd. Tears has made him loose vision for awhile. "If that is the fait you choose, then I won't stop you... But I shall try to stop him..." Apollo raised his head and looked at her. "I swor on the day that your parents passed on to the other side, That I shall never let you down. And I am a man of my word." He turned around and grabbed the maids waist who was waiting for him by the door.

The lovely maiden who once felt free in a cage of coruption turned around and looked at the cross that hung on the wall...

"did you forgot about us? or... did we forget about you?..."

The song started and down the red rug, came lilium with her face covered. As she went down, her eyes looked around to see if Apollo was sitting in one of the chairs. "Please don't do anything to end your life." thought Lilium. "Just stay where you are and let me save you." She made it to the alter with Ares standing by her side. "you look like the goddess of fortune herself." he whispered to her.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to take this man, and this woman in holy matrimony. If there is one soul who believe this should not be, SPEAK now! or forever hold your peace." the whole crowd wanted to say 'no. Don't. this is'nt love.' but feared to what Ares would do to Apollo.

Ares looked around to see if any one was foolish to talk. and as soon as he looked at lilium, his eyes opened wide. His mouth shot out blood, and a yell in pain was unleashed in the room... Apollo stabbed his heart.

"Apollo... WHY!?" he stared at Apollo's eyes, straight to his soul. "I am who I am, But... When I make a promice to a dieing man and his wife- I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN TO BREAK THAT PROMICE!!" Apollo twisted the knife and swung it out. He then through his right hand in to crush his heart. Just like Ares did his baby brother to keep the money of their parents for himself. Ares knew he would die, but he was'nt going to die alone.

He grabbed the knife that was tied to his and and stabbed Apollo at his kidney. His speed still was good, and kept stabbing 7 times at the same area. "If I'm going to die, YOUR COMING WITH ME OLD MAN!" Ares smiled and looked at lilium. "And your coming to! YOUR MY WOMAN, MY SLAVE, MY PROPERTY! YOUR GOING TO DIE WITH ME TOO!" Ares Through his hand at her, but Apollo quickly pushed her out of the way, and got stabbed at his heart.

"Lilium... RUN! Don't let this serpant of Hell Get you!"

Lilium turned around, closed her eyes, and ran twords the doors... twords freedom...

"Check every corner. Don't let her get away!" said one of the gaurds to his squad. They seperated, looking into every corner they could see and fit in through. They looked into all the alleys, barrels, and even the houses of the people in the village. and not one single trace they could see of Lilium. "What if she left this village? Or even worse... what if she died?"

"Don't be stupid. How could she die? and by what? the only place she could run into and die would be the river filled with crocodiles and the desert where wondering spirits roam to find souls." The leader spit at the ground and looked at the building where the young woman are sold into slavery. "Well, we will just lie then. If she really did ran off, she would still be in this city. And when we do find her... We will have her for our own little slave..." They ran through the streets, and hiding in rags by the fruit stand, was lilium.

"Child... I'm afraid you can't stay in public any more... hide, and never, no matter what... Let yourself be found." said an old woman around her 70's. "I will. Thank you for these cloth. I will pay you some how, some day." The woman gave her a bag of fruit, and water to keep on walking through this village, through life... She walked away waving good bye at the kind woman who let her free knowing it might cost her, her own life.

"well this is now my life... And soon, I might have to leave this village and live in the dessert..." thought Lilium. She passed through the street. Pass the building where she ounce lived in, and passed the Rose garden. "God, if you can still hear me in this village that was ounce in the center of your eye... Please save Apollo, and grant me streangth so that I may survive... Amen"

Her bag was hanging on her back and she was off...