Switch-a-roo [Saeran(?) × Mc(?) × Saeyoung(?)]

Today was a Saturday.

Saeyoung just so happened to win 3 tickets to a 'science technology stuff' tour, what Saeyoung like to call it.

[Mc] was excited while Saeran just grunted in respond. He was planning to sleep for the day.

The laboratory, machine and etc were so awesome that it's enough for Saeyoung and [mc] jumped and run around like little kids.

[Well..they are little kids at heart so..]

[Mc] gaped at the buttons on the machine. It was so complication yet so intriguing at the same time, it almost made her want to touch it.

No, she wanted to touch it, but the rules made it impossible to do so. [Mc] sighed and looked towards her red haired boyfriend and pouted.

"I want to press them."

"Me too." Saeyoung said honestly and chuckled. His glasses then lighten up indicating that he had an idea. "[Mc], are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"If you're thinking about pressing that blue button then yes, I'm thinking what you're thinking."

"No, I'm thinking about pressing the red one."

"Let's do the blue one instead."

"No, the red one."

"No, the blue one."

"Guys." A familiar voice interrupted, it was Saeran. "The tour guild is leaving- what are you doing?"

"Saeran, which one do you prefer? The blue one or red one?" Saeyoung and [mc] asked in unison.

"What?" Saeran asked back, confused to the whole situation. "Didn't you hear what the tour guild said? He said we shouldn't touch anything."

"Who cares about the rules!"

"Yeah!"

"What? don't!"

Before Saeran could stop either of them, Saeyoung pressed the red button while [mc] pressed the blue button. The screen monitor started to glitch, causing worry from 3 of them.

"Why did you do that?!" Saeran screamed in anger towards the couple. "Do seriously know what you just did?!"

"No.." [mc] replied.

"Do you?" Asked Saeyoung.

"How should I know?! You're the one who did tha-"

Saeran stopped himself from talking when he noticed a purplish smoke coming out of the machine.

[Mc] and Saeyoung were confused to the sudden silence and turned back to see what Saeran was so horrified about.

"What's that?"

"I don't know..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Run!!!!"

Saeyoung's cry echoed through the room as they start running, but who were they kidding, they can't out beat a gas.

The gas caught up to them in a matter of seconds and for some reason, the gas was starting to make them feel sleepy.

'Sleeping gas?' was the last thing [mc] thought before everything went black.

~~~

"[Mc]?!"

"[Mc]?!"

"Are you okay?! Wake up!"

[Mc] could hear a familiar voice calling out her name, but for some reason, it seems to be rather far away from her.

She sat up from the ground and clutched her head as the cry of the familiar voice continued to the point where it was getting annoying.

Why is he still calling her when she'll already awake?

"I'm already up. Can't you see?" [Mc] said to the man before choking on her own saliva.

 1 meter away from her, was Saeran crying out her name instead of Saeyoung like she thought. That wasn't the thing that bothers her, but the fact that she's looking at her own body was.

"What?" She croaked out and was about to rub her eye when she realised that there's a screen blocking them.

A glasses screen.

What the."

Since when did she start wearing glasses?

[Mc] took off the glasses, but when she did, everything started to get blurry. She decided to put it back on.

[mc] was starting to get worried.

The seemingly Saeran finally noticed [mc]. When he did, he eyes started to widen and stood up from the ground leaving what it seems.. [mc] on the floor. Still unconscious.

"Gahhh!! A doppelganger!!!" Cried Saeran as he pointed to [mc]. "Why are you here?! And- OH my god, where's Saeran?! What did you do to him?!"

"Huh?" [Mc] asked in confusion and also stood up from the ground. "What do you mean doppelganger? And aren't you Saeran?"

"No, I'm Saeyoung." Said the seemingly Saeran as he crossed his arms. "And don't you dare change the subject! Where's Saeran?!"

"Huh?!"

"Seriously, what's with all the noise?" Asked the awoken '[mc]' as she sat up from the ground and rubbed her eyes.

"[Mc]?, [Mc]?!" Saeran cried running towards '[mc]'. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"[Mc]?" She asked back in confusion. "What are you talking about? I'm Saera-" Before she could utter anymore she screamed in shock as she looked at Saeran's face and pushed him back. "W-what?!!!?! How?!!? Who!?!?"

"[MC]?! Are you okay?! What wrong?! Tell me!" Cried Saeran as he grabbed on to '[mc] shoulder. "It is the doppelganger?! Don't worry I'll get rid of him!!"

"What doppelganger?! If anything you're the doppelganger!!" Said '[mc]' as she stood her ground. "And I'm not [mc] I'm Saeran! Saeyoung! Can you explain this to me?!" Cried '[mc]' as she looked towards the real [mc].

[Mc] who was confused by the whole situation was cut off her own thoughts when the fake [mc] decided to speak to her. Furthermore to explain what was going on when she herself doesn't understand the situation.

"Me?" [Mc] asked in bewilderment. "You're asking me?! If anything, I'm the most confused one right here! You guys just started talking about doppelganger, when I'm here wondering since when do I need glasses and- Why does my voice sound so low?!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Just what the hell is going on right now."

I'M SO SORRY!

I'm so sorry that my brain is so messed up. 😂😂

I just...its been in my head and I have to write it out.

I'M sorry!

But if you actually enjoy this..
I might actually write a part 2 to this.

I don't know. 😂😂
Probably not.

Anyways, thanks for reading.