Chapter 3: The aloof cloud and The bright sun

Beginne am Anfang

What should i do!? Act like that never happened?

"Do it." A voice said, Hide looked where it came from only to see... Tsuna giving him his bag with his clothes.

Hide looked at Tsuna, teary eyed. "Okay...... If you and Reborm says so... But... Tsuna... Your an angel... A goddamn angel, Tsuna."

"Ahahah... Thats exagerating..." Tsuna laughs, "well you do act like one." Reborn stated.

"Hmmm... Hurry Hide.. We'll be late.."

"HIIEEE! Your right!"

(+0+)

Tsuna looked at Hide, a smile visible in his face, Now we have 2 guardians and 2 more candidates.... Now we just have to find three more and we're complete!

"Tsunayishi Sawada! Answer this question!" Nezu dohachiro shouted irritatedly at his spaced out student.

"Ahh... Thats easy." Tsuna stood up. He walked in front of the board and wrote the answer.

"G-good.. Thats correct.. But dont space out next time!" Nezu shouted.

"Hai hai, sensei." Tsuna muttered and rolled his eyes.

(∆^∆)

"Ahahahhahah... Eh?" Takeshi laughed awkwardly.

"Juudaime... Im gonna beat that person, Juudaime!" Hayato muttered rather darkly.

"E-ehh? Dont!" Hide sweatdropped.

"Ahahahah! You can do it, Hide!" Takeshi patted Hide's back.

"Uhh.. The problem is that i dont want to go...." Hide muttered.

"you have to." Came in a familiar squeeky voice.

"Yeah. I heard from Kyoko that she'll be cheering you on.." A certain brunet said.

"R-reborn!? And Tsuna-kun!?"

"Ciaossu."

"Ciao~"

Hide looked behind him to see Reborn and Tsuna sitting on roof of the rooftops entrance.

"W-when did you get here?" Hide asked.

"Oh~ for a while now~!" Tsuna smiled.

"Yeah. Its your fault for not sensing us." Reborn smirked.

"Ahahahhah they got you, Hide!" Takeshi laughs, even so... I really didnt sense them... Even with my instincts... Theyre good... Heh.

"Dont worry, Juudaime! Im sure youll be as good as them someday, under Reborn-san's guidance!" Hayato shouted, as expected of Tsuna-sama and Reborn-san! Fooling even the Vongola's hyper intuition! But im sure Juudaime will be as good as them someday!

"Y-yeah..." Hide muttered. I can never reach those two's level! Theyre practically monsters!

"Ahahaah im flattered!" Tsuna scratch his head.

"Heh. Thats exected." Reborn smirks again.

"E-eh?" The three has shocked look in their faces.

T-they c-can read minds!? They really are monsters! "No, its just really easy to read your expressions." Tsuna answered.

"O-our expression...?" Takeshi questioned.

The two nodded.

"T-thats amazing! As expected of Tsuna-sama and Reborn-san!" Hayato has star in his eyes... Really.

"Meh."

"Ahahahha thanks."

*RING!*

*RING!*

"Ahh, its time, arent you suppose to run to your room?" Tsuna asked.

"H-hiiieee!! Lets go, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto!" Hide dragged the two down.

"H-hai!" Hayato said.

"Ahhaahha!" Takeshi laughs.

Tsuna chuckled slightly.

"Carnivore." A voice said behind Tsuna.

"Oh! Sorry Kyoya!" Tsuna smiled.

"Hn... Make sure that you and that baby train him, that herbivore." Kyoya said and looked at Tsuna who nodded.

He is very interesting.... That herbivore.

*FLASHBACK! \(^__^)/*

"Hn.... What are you herbivores doing in this room?" Kyoya asled, brow raised.

"Teme! Are you like this bastards? This is now Vongola's official base!" Hayato shouts.

"Ahahahaha!" Takeshi laughs.

"Eh, uh...." Hide muttered.

"What kind of herbivore like gathering is that?" Kyoya leaned away from the door, "for crowding, I will bite you all to death." Tonfa suddenly became visible in both Kyoya's arm.

"HIIIEEEE!"

"BASTARD!" Hayato tried to punch Kyoya but failed miserably, resulting to an attack on the gut.

"Guh!"

"Gokudera!" Takeshi shouted, attacking Kyoya on the way.

Takeshi kept on dodging Kyoya's attack, Kyoya smirks. "Your good, but, your prothecting your right arm? Baseball club, perhaps?"

Takeshi looked at him shocked, "Bingo." Then he proceed to knock out Takeshi.

"Hiieeee! Gokudera-kun! Yamamoto!" Hide shouted looking at his fallen friends.

"Heh... Interesting." Reborn smirks, Kyoya noticed the baby and attacked him.

Leon transform into a baton like thingy (forgot what its called.) And blocked all attacks.

"Your an interesting baby." Kyoya smirks, "but, im not your enemy." Leon transforms into a gun and shot Hide.

"REBORN! DEFEAT HIM WITH MY DYING WILL!" A slipper made its way on Hide's hands.

Kyoya looked at him shocked, he was suddenly hit by the slipper in the head.

"URAHHHH!!" Dying will mode Hide carried Hayato and Takeshi and went out the window, falling.

As they were gone, a voice said, "I told you, he's interesting." Kyoya turmed to see, Tsuna, with all his glory.

"Hn... Such an interesting herbivore, he is." Kyoya muttered as he walked passed Tsuna.

"Heh. I owe you one." Kyoya smiled at Tsuna.

"Hmmmm, treat me to a dessert cafe." Tsuna smirked as Kyoya grumbled.

*FLASHBACK END*

Tsuna smiled as he happily ate his cake, while Reborn drank he's Expresso.

Kyoya took a bite from his cheesecake and grumbled. Looks like his wallet will be empty once again. (=_=)

...

(A/N):

Thanks for waiting for this update! Ryohei and Hide will be in the next chappy, cuz, yah know, author is too lazy to write it whole... Ahhaha.

Yah know, Expresso is sooooo bitter! I tried it today and it was sooo bitter! I wonder why Reborn loves it so much! I had to eat my cheese cake to get the bitterness away!

Ahhahha this has gotten way too long! It is time to bid our farewells.

CIAO~!