JaelenexMal Part: 2

Start from the beginning

Mallory was sitting next to her on her bed. "You ready to head to the conference room, I heard everyone was here."

"Honesty no. He making nothing into something. All that had happened was I was cuddled into you. I was cold. Granted technically he wouldn't be wrong. I'm gay and honestly I wouldn't have even told you even if you already did know but damn.  Everyone is going to hate me even more because of my fucking father." Jaelene said while rubbing her hands over her face.

Mallory reached over and rubbed her shoulder. "Hey, chill. We will go fix it right now."

She groaned."Fine, let's go get this over with."

As they both walked down the hall Jaelene stopped, Mallory following suit confused. "What's wrong?"

"You should walk in first without me. I don't know what my father would do if we walked in together." She said quietly.

Mallory grabbed both of Jaelene's hands. "Come on Princess, what's the worst he will do if front of everyone?"

"You'd be surpised. He got kicked out of my school once because he didn't agree with my principal because she was gay. She was offering me help with classes but my dad started yelling that his daughter wasn't getting help from an abomination." Jaelene said. "Just go, I walk in later so nothing happens."

Mallory sighed before slowly pulling her hands away. Something about letting her hands go felt wrong. Let she shouldn't do it. "I'll see you in their then right?"

"Yeah." She replied softly. 

As Mallory walked into the conference room she saw her mother with Christen and Tobin as well as their own mothers. She made her way over to them. She hugged her mother first, having not seen her in a while. Then she hugged Christen. "Hey, you okay?" Christen asked quietly as she pulled back seeing the look of worry on the younger fowards eyes.

"I'm scared. What if he does something if front of everyone? What if he hits her? Worse, what if he pulls her off the team." Mallory said almost in tears. She could see her real mother looking at her concerned but she didn't step in knowing this was not for her.

Christen kissed her forehead. "Then honey, we do what we do best. We protect our own."

Mallory looked toward Jaelene father, mouth dropping open when she saw who was beside him. "Did he bring a fucking priest!" She said in a loud whisper.

"Language, and I think that yes he did." Christen said while looking over at them before looking at Mallory whose jaw was clenching. "Hey, calm down." She said softly.  Tobin who had been watching them nudged them when she saw Hinkle making her way through the doors.

All three of them plus the rest of the team watched as she slowly made her way to her father and the priest.

"Hi daddy. Father Kevin." She said as she sat down across from them. 

"Jaelene." Her father, Patrick, said. To say he was disappointed was an understatement. This was not who he raised her to be. "You're brother showed me an interesting video a couple days ago and I've come here to help you get rid of your problem."

"What's the problem?" Jaelene asked playing dumb. She would kill her brother later.

"You, I did not raise you to be gay, I spent your whole life making sure I didn't everything I could to make sure you wouldn't end up the same way your principal did. An abomination."

"It's not an abomination." Jaelene said.

"Really?" Patrick said before pulling out flashcards of his jacket pocket.