Mewker

"Thank you so much Jill." Abby said before hanging up. She sat their in silence for a moment before screaming. Normally she is more composed but Jill "Fucking" Ellis just called her up for the October friendlies.

She heard footsteps of her best friend on the Western Flash, Sam Mewis. "What's going on, who died?"

Abby couldn't stop the laugh that bubbled out of her. Normally she wasn't one to laugh but something about Sam and what she did made her laugh and smile.  "No one died you weirdo, I MADE THE CALL UP!"

Sam froze for a moment before saying. "Shut up!"

"No way dude. I'm so excited it." Abby said while jumping up and grabbing Sam's hands and started dancing around making both of them laugh. 

"I'm so excited, I just can't hide it." Sam jokingly sang out making them both laugh at her bad singing.

"Stick to soccer." Abby said seriously but with a big grin on her face, nothing was gonna take that smile off her face especially with the goofy girl in front of her.

--

"Nervous?" Sam asked as they got ready for the first game against Switzerland.

Abby gave Sam a side glance. "No."

Sam smirked. "Liar. You won't make eye contact with me, that's a dead give a way that you are."

Abby tried to deny it but knew that she stood no chance. "So what I'm nervous. It's my first cap. Doesn't everyone get nervous"

Sam chuckled at the blondes quick need to defend herself. "Oh no its totally normal. I was scared so bad that Kristi had to block my number after I had called her to many times after she had answered the first 7 and then with Stephanie calling her. But it's good, just go out their and show them what you got. You are a baller man and you are gonna kill it out their."

Sam could see some of the tension from the girl's back slowly dissappear.

"Yeah we are gonna kill it." Abby said getting herself hyped for the game.

--

After the game Abby was super happy. She got her first cap, and Sam got another goal, a header at that.

She felt arms sneak around her and before she could say anything she was was being picked up. "Congrats Abs!"

Abby giggled before responding. "Me? Look at you, I can already see headlines. 'Mewis next Abby Wambach?'

Sam rolled her eyes but blushed. "No way, Abby is way cooler then me." She said as she sat the girl back down and they continued on walking down the hotel hallway.

"I think you are pretty cool." Abby said while hip checking the slightly taller girl.

Before Sam could respond she heard chuckles.  Sam sighed before glancing behind her to see a smirking Lindsey and an awkward Morgan.

"Look at you guys being at cute and stuff." Lindsey smirked. 

Sam blushed but Abby smirked. "Not as cute as you and Sonnett." She quipped back. 

Morgan laughed as Lindsey blushed but Abby wasn't done. "Don't laugh Morgan, you and Eric can't keep the cuteness under 10. Like lowkey waiting for a proposal." Then Morgan blushed but didn't say anything.

"Ooh kill em. She got you guys." Kelley laughed from down the hall.  She laughed harder when both Morgan and Lindsey gave her the finger. "Hey don't make me tell Lauren you are flipping people off." Morgan just stuck out her younger before running after the older girl, leaving Lindsey with Sam and Abby. 

"So, I'll leave you kids alone. Don't have to much fun." Lindsey said with a wink before walking off.  

Sam just glared at her friend as she walked off.

"You did great out their tonight, I'm sure if your sister and Steph could be here they would." Abby said as they walked back to their room.

"Yeah it would be better if they were, but I got you so it's all good." Sam said with a shy grin. 

Abby blushed. "You're cute" 

"Says the one who is blushing." Sam smirks back.

Abby playfully shoved Sam. "Ass."

"But you love me." Sam said while whining.

"Yeah, maybe." Abby said before freezing, as did Sam.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Nothing." Abby said while trying to walk away. 

"No wait seriously. You mean that?"  She asked grabbing the other girl by the wrist.

~~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short and cliff hangery. But part 2 will definitely be better and longer. So this is for my Homie/KEEN PRAZAN lol she has waited weeks for this but I'm still making her wait for part teo. Love ya KWEEN.  Any way this is new Abby that had just been called up NOT Abby Wambach cause that's just gross and weird.

So lowkey happy about this. Especially Hinkle. I don't know why but I like her. Judge me if you want but #sorrynotsorry  KRIEGS, JOHNSTON, KLING, PIONE ARE BACK BITCHES.