JaelenexMal Part: 2

Jill Ellis walked into the conference room were her team was gathered. She had called it after she had gotten off the phone. Normally she wouldn't do what she did but the man on the other side sounded desperate.

"Ladies listen up. I know this was supposed to be a off day but I just wanted to let you know that we have given your parents permission to come here for one day in two days. I just wanted to let you know so that you didn't make plans for that day. Normally I wouldn't let this happen but something in me told me it needed to happen."

Now everyone was looking around. Some excited while most are wanting to know why it called. 

"Can we know why you called it or what for?" Christie asked. In her time being on this team this has never happened. Sure they had parents come and visit but normally they had a weeks notice, other then the mothers day thing.

"Well, a parent called concerned about their child and wanted to come and check on them but so they wouldn't be the only one we decided to just let everyone's parents come and go out to a special dinner." Jill explained. She noticed most pulling out their phones, most likely, to ask their parents who did it. "All I know is that he said something about a video being posted online about two days ago and that he wasn't comfortable with that being put online of his daughter so people don't get the wrong idea. Now I haven't seen it but if you could go through your social media and check your latest video upload, please let me know what's going on."

Kelley slumped down in her chair. Oh shit.

Allie who was sitting next to her looked at her. "What the hell did you do?"she whispered yelled.

"I posted a video of bonding night like I always do. I don't know what's so wrong about it. All I did was move it around so that everyone could see what we were doing. All of us were either laying down, playing board games, reading or watching TV." Kelley explained while re-watching the video.

Allie was watching the video over her shoulder along with Christen who was on Kelleys other said.

"There" Both Christen and Allie said while pointing at the video. "Look at Mallory and Jaelene." Christen explained.

"What's wrong with it?" Kelley asked. Sure they were to close for being "just friends" but she didn't see what was wrong with that.

"Everyone knows Hinkles family is very religious, maybe someone showed them." Allie explained.

"What do you guys look like you're hiding something?" Christie said as she and Becky came up behind them.

Kelley shut off her phone before all three of them said "Nothing" at the same time.

"Phone. Hand it here." Christie said while holding out her hand.

Kelley and her stared at each before Kelley finally mumbled "fine mom" and handed over her phone.

Christie opened Kelleys phone to the video. She looked at Kelley, "you didn't?" Kelley slouched further. "Oh, but she did." Becky said while watching the video immediately seeing what was wrong.

Christie sighed. "I have to show this to Jill."

"No, Hinkle will kill me! So will Mallory. Besides look at the comments, everyone ships it!" Kelley said while trying to grab her phone back but Christie handed it to Becky.

"She needs to know and besides we don't even know who's father called." Becky tried to reason.

"Obviously the homophobes dad." Kelley mumbled before wincing from the elbows thrown into her sides. 

"Shut up." Christen said.

-

It had been two days since the meeting and today is the day the parents show up. Everyone knew who posted the video and most guessed who's father it was. Even her.