72

Simon was watering the flowers when he smelled smoke. He turned around. "JJ." Simon said. JJ was leaning on the tree smoking. It looked like he been watching Simon. "You have a lot of bandages. What got into a fight with your girlfriend?" JJ said.

"Sort of." Simon said. "Come over here." JJ said, which sounded like an order. Simon walked over. JJ examined him. "I don't understand why you are so special." JJ said to himself. "What?" Simon asked.

JJ blew smoke in Simon's face. Simon started coughing. "I couldn't stop thinking about you." JJ confessed, which made Simon blushed. JJ looked Simon in the eyes. "To think I like a girly guy like you." JJ said.

"What?" Simon said. JJ put his cigarette out. He grabbed Simon and pushed him against the tree. "Do you want to take responsibility Simon?" JJ asked. "What do you mean?" Simon asked. JJ chuckled. "I want you to be my boyfriend or would you prefer my friend with benefits. You choose." JJ said. Simon couldn't believe it.

He started thinking he was dreaming, but nope it was real. "Boyfriend." Simon said.

"Good choice." JJ said. He leaned in and kissed Simon, who was still surprise this is happening. JJ let go. "I'll see you later." JJ said. He walked away. Simon just stared at him.